Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cake Moka KacanG

My 2nd entry of the day. Since Sam has to go out for dinner, I decided to bake a cake today out of curiosity. Yes, I only bake when I'm curious about something not because I have a passion for it. Hihihihi...

Anyway, Casey's fringe bugs me so much that I can't wait till Friday. I just had to bring her to Yopie Salon to cut it. I don't believe in spending more than Rp 50K just to cut the bloody fringe. I took her to Kiddy Cut once and they charged me Rp 80K and they made her look like an idiot coz the cut was so untidy. Am never ever going back there again for whatever reason. At Yopie Salon, it costs me only Rp 18K. Very cheap and reasonable.

Sent Cecil to Wisma Relasi after that for her piano lesson. While waiting, Casey and I went to Ranch Market first coz Casey said she wants to eat Macaroni and Cheese for supper. Yeah, u read it right. S-U-P-P-E-R! My kids normally have their dinner at 7pm and around 8-9pm, they will find food to eat again. It's like they are underfed =.= So, got all the ingredients and went back to Wisma Relasi to fetch Cecil. By the time she was finished, it was pouring heavily. A really nice weather to bake actually hehehe....

Came home and started preparing the stuffs. I made Cake Moka Kacang. The pic looks easy and the steps are easy to follow so I thought why not give it a try. This is how my cake turns out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And u know what? It tastes really nice! The melted chocolate I used to glaze the top is just to my liking. Sweet but not too sweet.

And this is my Macaroni and Cheese :

Photobucket

No comments: