Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not many things to blog about. I guess u all know by now my days are pretty boring coz I can hardly go out during the weekdays =.= I mean I can but my time spent outside is limited. Kids are dismissed earlier this week from Tuesday to Thursday due to the upcoming BBS Sport's Day. Friday is the big day but since both of my kids aren't participating in any events, I'm giving them a day off. Will be bringing them to Kidzania on Friday and right after that I'll be taking them to Ertien's Salon. Cecil will be doing smoothing while Casey will have her fringe trim down. It's going to be a busy day. Sam will be leaving for Bali early Friday morning and will only return on Sunday noon. He changed his mind about me looking for my own sandals. Below was the short call he made to me yesterday from his office:

Sam: Sin, Minggu kan gua baliknya siang. Nanti kita nonton aja sekalian cari sendal lu
Me: Lho? Katanya suruh gua cari sendiri
Sam: Iya gua berubah pikiran. Kayanya mending ma gua aja
Me: Kenapa?
Sam: Iya takutnya kalo lu pegi cari sendiri bisa2 lu ga tau diri. Kalo pegi ma gua kan lebih aman. Lu biasa kalo dikasih belanja sendiri kan kaya orang kerasukan gitu.

Hahaha... It doesn't matter to me. Branded or brandless.... as long as I'm not the one paying I'm happy ^.^

Yesterday was a pretty gloomy day outside. It was raining most of the day. In the morning after dropping the kids to school, I went to Hotel Menara Peninsula to get my monthly massage. The woman was new. At least to me she is coz I was never massaged by her before but she was really good. I felt much more relaxed when I came home.

Normally Tuesday is my "no-cook-day" coz Sam goes for basketball with his colleagues and usually he eats outside. He decided to stop playing basketball since 2 weeks ago and now I have to cook =.=

I made Nasi Tim Jamur for the kids. Used to have this great recipe but I lost it so I tried making Nasi Tim from another recipe book.

Photobucket

Casey said it's great but I still feel the old recipe is better. Of course Casey wouldn't know the difference. The last time I made it she was probably only 2 years old hahahaha....

For dinner, I cooked Kangkung Belachan and Steik Ayam Saus Inggris.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The chicken steak looks kinda messy but it tastes pretty good. The whole family loves it.

Just now while chatting with Livy, she told me about the new menu she put up in her blog. There's this archive where she puts all of her recipes. I saw this one :

Photobucket

and go "aaaaargggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Geez, how tempting that apple pie is!!!!! I think my saliva just dripped hahaha.... I wish I can bake like Liv.... u should all see her cooking. They are all to die for *sambil nelen ludah* I'm suddenly hungry. I think I can eat a horse. Gotta go and look for food now.

No comments: