Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kafe Pisa in Puri

I told Therry last evening that I would blog right after I put the kids to sleep. Turned out I fell asleep too hehehe... I guess it means my age is really catching up on me now coz I can barely keep my eyes open after 10pm unless I have something else I'd rather do or movie I'd rather watch. Other than that, I'll be most satisfied if I just sleep till morning.

Yesterday, I spent almost the whole day chatting with the usual group of friends plus Therry on YM. Showed Therry some of Nic's videos and we ended up watching most of them hehehe.... I just realized Liv put up a video of Winnie, her dog, doing tricks. She's so freaking smart!!! Therry said that Winnie is a circus dog LMAO... But really, I do envy Livy. She has a beautiful son, a great dog, a wonderful family....what more can a woman ask for, right? She's like those picture of someone with perfect life except this is for real. I put up Nic's pic in my avatar coz I gave the link to Therry but she couldn't view the pic as Liv's blog requires password so I ended up saving the pic instead. Hope u don't mind, Liv ^.^ I have a couple of friends asking me who was the one in my avatar and they all said Nic is very handsome. I ended up showing Nic's videos to them too. He's famous now hahaha....

At around 3.30pm, left home for Kafe Pisa. Just found out from Fenny not long ago that they opened one in Puri. And turned out it's already there since December =.= Was told by Cing2 and Irene about that later on. Telat bener taunya. Anyway, here's what we ordered :

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tenderloin

Photobucket
Estate

Photobucket
Affogato Chocolate Sundae

The food is more or less like the one in Menteng but atmosphere-wise I prefer the one in Puri. I feel that Menteng one is too dark. Maybe I've lost that romantic side of me hehehe but I love the new one coz the decor is minimalist and I feel it's cozier especially since it was raining yesterday when we went there. Told Cing2 that we all should go there someday for a gathering.

I'll be going to Gina's shop at 10am today to collect the Valentine's cupcakes I ordered for Cecil & Casey's teachers. So, I don't think I will be trying to make the oreo cupcakes anytime soon.

No comments: