Monday, February 4, 2008

My WeeKenD

It's sunny out there. Hopefully it will stay that way for at least a year hehehe.... Okay, let's talk about Saturday now. Woke up at 6am and the first thing I did after washing up was to call home and check the condition. My maid said the electricity was back and outside it was already dry so Sam and I decided to go back home.

We had breakfast in Grand Cafe. It was pretty good but for that price (Rp 130K/pax which was Rp 10K cheaper than lunch or dinner) I don't think it's worth it. I'd chosen the lunch buffet anytime coz it has a wider range of food. We went up to bath when we had finished up our breakfast. Then we packed up and checked out at 11am. We went to Sam's office first. Had lunch with Yuyu, Ci Hera, Ci A-Ing and Ci Licu in Tony Romas. I only managed to take a pic of the drink I ordered coz u know the rule when Sam's around :P

Photobucket
Goonies

It's taken with my G9. But no, I haven't been practicing taking pics with it. Just to satisfy all your curiosity as to when I will put a pic up, now I present u this hihihi....

I ordered BBQ Shrimp. It's a new menu and it's quite tasty. A bit hot though.

Later on, we went to Plaza Senayan. As Sam promised, he got me a present from his soccer winning.

Photobucket

A Christian Dior mini messenger bag. Cute, isn't it? I wanted a purse at first but Sam said this is better. Well, it's his money so I just accept whatever come my way ^.^

Yesterday I didn't go to my dad's place even though I attended 8am sermon at the church. Sam's not having enough sleep so we decided to skip it this week. At 2pm we did go to C's Steak n Seafood in Grand Hyatt to have lunch though. I bought this book called "Best Restaurants in Jakarta" a couple of weeks ago and C's Steak is listed as one of them and the rating was 9. With such high rating it makes one wonder, right? Damn the food was expensive there. Sam ordered a plate of lamb chop which cost a little over Rp 400K. As for me, I ordered Fruit Punch and Tenderloin Steak

Photobucket
Fruit Punch

Photobucket
Tenderloin Steak 180gr

I ordered the steak to be cooked in medium rare and boy, it's just sooo juicy. It's so much better than the one in Angus House. The bill kinda burn a hole in Sam's wallet though hihihi.... He said, "Selera lu boleh juga. Tapi please, laen kali jangan liat dari buku."

As for today, Casey went with me to my dad's place in the morning right after we sent Cecil off to school. Casey is having a little fever and I'm thinking of bringing her to Dr Jani for a check-up. After all Chinese New Year is in a couple of days' time so I can't afford the kids to be sick.

My dad was about to leave home when we arrived. He gave me this box of chocolate from Penang.

Photobucket

It's a combination of 2 of my fav : dark chocolate & mint. When they are together, they certainly taste heavenly!

Went to Ketapang from there to Versa Tour. Chatted with Emmy and I just realized one thing, in spite of Sam's weird temper at times, he's so much better in some ways. I'll go into details about that tomorrow. Want to accompany Casey to watch "Alvin and The Chipmunks" on DVD now. Got it from my dad and Casey was so thrilled.

No comments: