Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute Egg Moulders

We didn't go to church yesterday. My MIL has gone to States and she'll be gone for a month. Let's see if I'm too lazy to go to church again next week hihihi.... Left home at 11.30am. All my nephews and nieces were in my dad's place so it was really crowded. Michael, my nephew, is kinda cheeky and we all loved to tease him coz he's just too funny. Whenever he talks to me, he will put his hand around my neck or lean forward towards me. He's not afraid of his mom but he's really scared of his dad, Ayau and Cin2. He hardly apologizes to his brother if he does something wrong but yesterday, he walked so fast that he almost pushed over Valentine to the ground. Then Xiaohui said, "Wah nanti papanya Yaya ( we normally call Valentine by Yaya at home) marah lhooo..." Michael turned all sweet and walked over to Yaya and said, "Sorry yaa...tadi aku ga sengaja... sorry yaa... Jangan bilangin papanya ya." Hahahaha.... We all had a good laugh. He's really, really scared of my 2nd elder brother and it's not like Cin2 ever shouted at them or hit them but kids are just scared of him. Don't know why. He just needs to stare at them and they will cry. Both of his girls are that scared of him too. I think it's good in a way coz hyperactive kids need to have someone they are afraid of or else it's hard to control them.

Anyway, we went to TA after that coz Sam wanted to look for new mattresses for the kids. If I'm not wrong, I bought the ones they are sleeping in not even a year ago. We went to King Coil, Dreamline and Serta. Ended up buying in King Coil again. They will be sent to us on next Monday.

We ate again in Pepper Lunch. It's been awhile since I last ate there. On our way to the carpark, I met an old friend. He used to be in our group (meaning the same group as Cing2, Ria, Chiang, etc) but he kinda drifted away and we all found out that he actually been calling us "gossipers". The guts of him... What we did between us were merely exchanging facts. We don't gossip hihihi.... Mantannya cc Ria tuh *tunjuk2 Ria* I didn't realize it was him when he and his gf passed us. I realized it much later when we were walking behind them. He looked fatter and older. Loads of white hair sticking out of his head. Really don't look like someone in his late 20's. I think he saw me too coz Casey and Cecil were running around in front of him but I pretended not to acknowledge his presence. I don't like having enemies but sometimes, when a friendship is meant to end, then let it be. At least that way, your eyes are more opened to whom u can call as "friends" and to those who should be avoided as much as possible ^.^ I know there are probably tons of people who don't like me at the moment (I don't like to use the word "hate" or "detest" .... I'm a positive thinker, remember?) and that's okay with me. I have tons of people I don't like too. That's just life.

Remember I mentioned that I bought the fancy stickers for my NDS? Well, this is the new look of my NDS now:

Photobucket

Yesterday in Ranch Market, I bought this cute egg moulder.

Photobucket

And after moulding the eggs, they look like this:

Photobucket

So kawaii, right?? Hihi... It's supposed to motivate the kids to eat eggs. I don't need them actually since both of my girls are crazy over eggs. I just bought it coz I am curious if it really works and it does!

No comments: