Monday, February 25, 2008

My 1st Batch of Putri Salju

Saturday was a pretty boring day for me since Cecil had a change of plan and decided to finish her school project at home. So we didn't have lunch in Samudra Seafood TA as planned. Sam came home from the warehouse at around 4.30am in the morning and he was too sleepy to go and have lunch with us. We ended up going to Coca Suki just the 3 of us.

We ordered 2 set menu and a couple of side dishes.

Photobucket
Kwetiaw Goreng

Photobucket
Otak2 Ikan

Photobucket
Udang Goreng Bungkus Kulit Tahu

I just guess the name of the last pic coz I forgot what it was called but well, that's give u a rough idea, right? hehehe.... Have I mentioned that the Kwetiaw Goreng in Coca is super delicious? We love it so much.

Went to Ace Hardware coz Cecil needed to find a switch circuit for her project but we couldn't any. U guys have any idea where I can buy it? I did that when I was in Singapore but that was probably in my secondary years. Crazy school these days.

I spent the evening trying to make Putri Salju again after I got Ayink's recipe and this time it turns out pretty okay.

Photobucket

A bit messy I know hahaha... am really satisfied with it actually. Kids and Sam said they taste great but of course thanks again to Ayink's recipe ^.^

I also made a very simple dessert for the family. Sam's been asking me to make this for weeks and I finally made it last Saturday hahaha...

Photobucket Photobucket

We went over to my dad's house earlier yesterday coz we were planning to watch "Water Horse" in EX. Yesterday I finally am able to breathe freely again. It's like a load of weight had been finally lifted off my back. Some of u may know what it was coz it's the same thing that had been bothering me for the past couple of weeks. Now I'm finally able to shop again! Hahaha.... Well, not exactly coz I'm not in the mood for shopping....just yet.

Anyway, at 1.30pm we left my dad's place. It was pretty late actually but I completely forgotten about the "No-Car Day" which is held at the last week of every month. Cn warned me about it in her blog but I didn't remember until Sam mentioned it. So, we didn't get the tickets to the movie coz by the time we reached EX, the tickets were all sold out. We went to En Restaurant instead to eat.

Photobucket
En Cooler

Photobucket
Teppan Tofu Steak

Photobucket
Sake Chasuke

Photobucket

The last one is a couple of grilled stuffs like garlic, spring onions, chicken skin and meatballs. I lurveeee the chicken skin so much. Simply delicious! As for the porridge, I know it doesn't look appealing but it is yummy. Kids love it too. I told Sam that the next time we are there, I'm only going to try the recommended stuffs. They have so many and I have yet to try them all hehehe....

Then went to Kinokuniya where the kids bought some books. I wanted to look for a new pair of sandals but we just found out Linea has been closed. Not sure whether it moves to somewhere else around the mall or not but didn't bother to look for it either coz Sam just couldn't wait to go home. He told me to go and look for it myself. He said I can buy Bally as long as it's not LV or Gucci or Versace =.= But he lets me buy Bottega. Really weird since Bottega costs just as much as Gucci... or maybe he doesn't realize that. Anyway, given the freedom to choose, now I'm really confused what to get. Maybe I will just go to Metro and look around. My feet aren't used to branded stuffs. Anyway, since I'm flat-footed, the proper word is "unfit" for branded stuffs hehehe coz shoes hardly last long worn by me. Yes, sadly that's the case.

On our way back to the car, Casey wanted to buy cupcake. She chose the Doraemon one while I choose the one with cream cheese.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, we took some pics in the room at night and we kinda freaked out to see so many orbs around. This is me and Casey:

Photobucket

And this is me and my 'grandma':

Photobucket

Hahaha... I know it's a bad joke but I always teased her that coz she loves wearing her glasses down. It's really making her pretty face looks bad =.=

No comments: