Friday, February 29, 2008

BeinG BitchY

I think sometimes God is too kind to me. Why? Coz He always has a way of 'showing' me what I don't know. Well, I know actually but all this time I was guessing and today He got my feelings confirmed. I admit I'm not made to perfection....not even close to that. I have flaws that probably some of u have. One thing I'm sure ALL people have in common is we share thoughts among our friends about other people behind their backs. I think that's pretty normal. I dare u to say u never coz even if u talk about that particular person in a good way, that's consider talking behind others' backs, right? And I'm very, very sure ALL of us do that all the time. So, tell me why, coz frankly I don't understand, some people will keep pointing fingers calling me names when they themselves obviously been including me in all their comments and sarcasm? Maybe I'm wrong.... or maybe the only people who do that are women who are married to much, much older guys who can't satisfy their wives' sex needs thus making them such sour grapes, or women who cheated on their boyfriends but yet love to give out love advices to other people or even women who love to fuck with every different guys yet refuse to acknowledge them as their boyfriends.... I dunno.... maybe only those group of women do that. Geez.... some people just won't rest even though I have avoided their circle of friends. Please yaaaa.... if u are reading this and I know u are, go find someone your level to fuck around with! I'm way out of your league coz even though I have nothing against Mangga Dua, I just DON'T LIKE to use fake stuffs (if I can't afford, I won't buy instead of buying a fake one and brag around saying I use it to put my diapers), even though I go online all the time, I don't let my kids eat their crayons, even though I'm narcissist, I don't go around posting my pics in the forum with different pose of me wearing pajamas, looking in the cam with my cross-eyes thinking that make me look cute, even though I have once been young I don't jump from one club to another club or even allow just any guy to my house. I know I still act childish for my age but take a look at your friend ... she looks like a grandma taking care of her grandkids and yet she keeps picking on me. Or better still take a look at yourself. How much younger u are than me sih? Just a couple of years but suddenly turn to Virgin Mary when compared to me. When u act your age, then u have every right to judge me (in your late twenties but still go clubbing.... no wonder all the guys can think of is to fuck u...) And why is that grandma so pissed at me for? Who am I? Her enemy? Please deh... she's not even a threat to me. I don't envy her looks. Even though I'm not among the prettiest or the sexiest but hell, I know I look better than her. Sam would go and fuck other women if I look like her, which I believe her hubby would do if only he still has that strength .( I would slit my arms with pen knife a couple of times every day if I look like her coz I would be way too stress.... how she can still live after all these years, that's beyond my understanding...)... I don't envy her having that husband.... I don't want to fuck him even if he begs me to (which I knew he would the minute he sees me and if he says he doesn't that's because he's afraid his wife would kill him while he's sleeping if he said that words right out) and there is no more guys in this world for me to choose from coz I don't believe in fucking guys twice my age no matter how filthy rich they are (apalagi yang cuman punya Amex gold, ke laut aja laaah... mana bisa idupin gua). I don't envy her kids.... pffft....look at how they turn out....like some kids who've just been thru weeks of chemotheraphy and definitely I don't envy her life. Helloooo.... internet is no substitute for sex. If u say it is, u really need to get laid soon.... and I mean VERY SOON. I won't say "Please stop talking about me." I know u guys can't just like I can't but at least have the decency to look in the mirror before pointing fingers. Don't act all saint to me deh. Muka aja ga mendukung tapi laganya banyak sekali.

Anyway, back to happier subject (yes, I bounce back fast hihihi) Yesterday I cooked again but probably I won't be trying new recipe for at least a week. It's burning a hole thru my pocket buying the ingredients =.=

Start my day of course by sending the kids to school. Then I went to Muara Karang market coz I promised Sam I would buy him the Bihun Goreng for him, Hera and Yuyu. I myself had Hokkien Mie for breakfast. This is Indonesian Hokkien Mie so it differs from the one in Singapore. But it's my favorite too. So super delicious.

Photobucket

Went to fetch the kids at noon. Straight away went to TA for Casey's skating lesson. I watched her skated inside the rink with her instructor. She's doing pretty good already. I promised her a pair of skates when she can really skate on her own.

Then Cecil & I went up to Bistro Delifrance. I used to love Delifrance in Singapore. It's my favorite place to catch a quick meal and I just love the mushroom soup they have. Those days, they don't have many choices yet so it's limited to one soup per day and it changed every day. That's probably why they call it "Soup of The Day" in the 1st place hehehe... At that time, there was this mall I frequent called Parkway Parade. I would go there at least 4-5 times in a week and each time I passed Delifrance, I would ask "What is the soup of the day?" If the answer was "mushroom soup." Then I would stop to buy or else I would just say "Thanks" n left the place. The waiter probably recognized me coz that's practically the only thing I did everytime I walked pass there that after a certain number of times, before I could ask, I would be told, "No mushroom soup today." Hahaha... Those were the good old days. I really miss Singapore. Never mind. I'm dropping there after my Japan trip so I'm really excited.

Is it me who suddenly become stingy or is Delifrance really expensive for its class? I really think they are overcharging. I ordered :

Photobucket
Cappucino de Champ

Photobucket
Profiteroles au Choc

The first one is mushroom soup. What a chic name, huh? The dessert is really good. U all should try it when u go there. Don't order the tiramisu cake though. It tastes really weird. I can't quite describe it but well, it must be the weirdest tiramisu cake I ever eaten =.=

Came home to rest awhile before cooking dinner. I made Seafood Fried Rice and Ayam Cornflakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The fried rice is so-so to me even though Sam said it's great but the chicken is good. Cecil just can't seem to stop eating it. I also made Strawberry Pudding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't have time to decorate it like I see in the picture (as if I know how hahaha) so this will have to do. Sam said he can get use to this kind of cooking everyday. Hahaha... Should I tell him to dream on? :P

Going to Kidzania this noon. Hopefully I can catch a movie when the kids are inside hehehe....

No comments: