Monday, June 2, 2008

WatchinG IndiaNa JoneS

Went to my dad's house yesterday and was told by the maid something really shocking about my younger bro. Just sadden me more that I have to find it out from the maid instead of from my bro himself. Apparently none of my family members know about it yet except the maid. Really in so much despair.

We then went to EX to watch "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull" at the Premiere.

Photobucket

I enjoyed the movie although I think the first and second one were way better. Now I know which seats to sit in when we sit in premiere the next time. Aisle B & C offer the best view. Just the right distance. Casey bought Miranda in this very cute Kungfu Panda cup.

Photobucket

We had dinner in The Grill after the movie. It's been awhile so it's okay even though I didn't eat much.

Today, after sending the kids to school, went along to the airport to send Sam off. It's going to be one whole week without him. It sure is going to be different.

In the noon, was told by Puspa & Susan that they are donating stuffs to sell in Sweet Sale too. Thanks a lot guys ^.^ So far we've collected Rp 1.7 mill for the donation. Slow.... but it's okay. At least I don't have to fork out money from my own pocket and claimed I earned more than the actual amount hehehe... jadi inget siapa tuh ya??

I'm going to Ertien's salon tomorrow for smoothing. The previous one was quite a failure since my hair is sticking out again already.

BTW, I found this really funny drawing of Sam by a cartoonist.

Photobucket

Hungry, hungry, hungry.... Going down to find something to eat.

No comments: