Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photo Session in DufaN

I'm in an extremly good mood today but before I elaborate more about my day, I just want to send a message to all my haters out there. Ga usah deh ngutusin orang to do your dirty job. Mau tau alasan kenapa gua ga demen ma lu, tinggal tanya langsung. Ga usah suruh orang laen ngorek2. Mana cara ngoreknya super norak banget. If we answer, that's because we're just playing along. We're not as stupid as you stupid whores. Cape tau ketemunya orang muna2 yg selalu ngaku ga muna. Ciiih... Got that message? Or you guys are just too dumb?

Now back to happier subject ^.^ Today photo session was extremely fun but tiring at the same time. Started out at 9.30am where we left house and went over to Irene's house first to collect the Pastel Tutup I ordered from Irene's father. Ordered 2... 1 for me and 1 for Erwin. Also got him the famous muaci from Tanjung Duren. Then we were on our way to fetch Erwin.

At 10.45am I was already opposite his house but the traffic was pretty bad so I only reached his house at 11.10am. Got down from the car to drop the pastel tutup and muaci. Erwin was still upstairs and I was greeted by his parents downstairs. Erwin takes after his dad's looks. They both are so warm. Erwin's mom kept talking to me. She's really sweet. Not long after, Erwin came out and told me that his friend, Alex, will be joining us. BTW, Erwin's house is situated just right next to the place where Sam & I always bought our favorite fish balls soup.

In the car, found out that they both were actually students of Ricci just like me and Erwin is actually only a year younger than me. Who would have guessed. I always thought he's about Suli's age coz he could pass as 20s anytime. Erwin suggested taking pics in Kota Tua yesterday. I wasn't too keen at first coz I already had my pics taken there before with Kenvin Pinardy. But trusting Erwin, I know he can make any moment and any object beautiful just about anytime. Alex, however, said that since I bring the kids with me, I should stay away from that place. So we ended up going to Dufan instead. Erwin said when u want to take pics of the kids, it's better in places where kids enjoy themselves.

Arrived there at almost 12pm. Place was fully packed even though the entrance fee costs Rp 100K/pax. It was a freaking hot day too. We went on the carousel ride first. Then on ferris wheel. If I said Erwin was fun on Sunday, today he's twice the fun. He kept finding ways to make the kids feel at ease and I think both my girls really like him even though they are still shy. Yang kocak si Erwin. Gara2 ketakutan kalo bawa perlengkapan gitu banyak bakal dikenain charge, akhirnya dia cuman bawa 1 kamera and kamera 1nya lagi diumpetin di mobil gua. Trus duit dia juga titip di handbag gua yg gua selipin di bawah jok mobil juga hahaha.... Dia juga bantu gua bawain kantong isi baju ganti gua & anak2 sekalian buat taruh kamera dia. Jadi selama photo session berlangsung, dia mesti diem2 liat kiri kanan dulu ada ga orang yang merhatiin. Kalo ga ada, buru2 jepret, jepret trus abis liat hasilnya bentar, masukin lagi ke dalam plastik *ngakak*

At 1pm, kids were complaining that they were hungry so the 5 of us went to McDonald's to have lunch. Erwin made the kids laughed a lot at one time.

Erwin: Uda nonton Kungfu Panda belom?
Me: Uda
Alex: Itu yang penjahatnya namanya sapa ya?
Erwin: Po.
Alex: Bukan, bukan. Po itu nama pandanya
Erwin: iya ya.... sapa ya namanya?

We all started to think hard and finally it was Erwin who blurted out.

Erwin: Tai Lung! Namanya Tai Lung
(We all nodded in agreement)
Erwin (looking at the girls): Tau ga kenapa penjahatnya dinamain Tai Lung? Namanya aja T-A-I.. right??

Kids would have laughed out loud if they weren't so shy but they did giggle a lot.

Continued with photo session again when we were done. Since kids n me were perspiring like hell, Erwin suggested that we changed to more comfy attires. It felt so much better after that. Aaarghhh...wrong attire since when we first got out of the house, we still thought it will be carried out in Kota Tua. When we passed by the games arcade, Erwin asked the girls to pose into a mini bus (where u have to put in coin to make it move). He asked Alex to take a pic of him too in the mini bus but he was too big and couldn't fit into the bus. It was hilarious to see him halfway stuck. I didn't go on the last ride with them which was Poci-Poci. I hate that ride. Makes me all dizzy whenever I ride into one. Erwin, Alex & the kids went on the ride twice actually. I just sat at the side looking at them and laughed at how Erwin kept finding new tactics to make the kids laugh.

Had trouble locating my driver at first. Couldn't get thru to his phone so I walked around the parking lot to find my car. It was parked at the very back. We went to the beach near Le Bridge and took a couple more pics before we were decided it was time to go home.

Dropped Erwin back at his house. Asked Casey to help us take a pic first:

Photobucket

Had to send Alex back to his house in Permata Buana after that. We started to talk and he told me loads of stuffs about photography. I was baffled when he told me that wedding make-up with a famous make-up artist can cost as much as Rp 25 mill? Is that crazy or what? He also told me about his friend who bought a Vera Wang gown for Rp 150 mill. I think even if I have that amount to spare, Rp 150 mill for a gown is definitely out of the question. And to think some people hate me for showing off my shopping.... I just wish sometimes people are able to see outside the box...not limiting themselves to a couple of examples. What I bought is nothing compared to others. Just be satisfied with what you have coz no matter how high u go, there is bound to be someone else higher than u so save all the energy feeling contempt or jealousy.... appreciate what u have....coz I really do and I don't feel the need to have more than what I have today.

I had to go to Ranch Market to buy back dinner for my FIL. That was when Erwin text me and said thanks for the food, card and the t-shirts. I gave him a 'Thank You' card and bought 2 tees for him to thank him for his time and his low charges. Thanking him coz because of him we finally have a family photo. If I think he was nice before, today I think he's much, much more than that.

No comments: