Friday, June 13, 2008

Cing2's BabY, KiaNa

I didn't get to see Cing2's baby after all. I left the house at around 11.30am and the journey was a pretty smooth one except 1 km before the destination, the traffic was really bad. I reached there at almost 12.30pm. Felix, Cing2's hubby, was there when we first got inside the room. 5 mins later Suli joined us. We went to the babies' room but we couldn't see the baby. We have to be satisfied just seeing the baby from the photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I even dreamed last night that I saw Cing2 and her baby and she let me hold Kiana. Sooo cute.

Suli & I first planned to eat in Singapore Restaurant in Pluit but when we were about to go into the car, Suli told me that Bakmi Medan opposite the hospital taste great so we decided to have lunch there instead. Kata Suli kadang2 kita perlu hidup merakyat.... errr... bener ga ya dia ngomongnya gitu tadi...cuman denger kata2 'merakyat' nya hahaha.... I'm just kidding. I eat in this kind of places a looooot.... so don't get me wrong. This is just a joke over what Yon said earlier when I told her we the place we were eating is like warteg.

Photobucket

It's good but I prefer Hokkien Mie in Muara Karang. Oh last night Sam brought back Mie Ujung Pandang which someone from the office bought for him. It's super yummy. I finished one big bowl by myself whereas Sam only could eat half of it hehehe...

Dropped Suli in her office and came back home. Here are the clothes I bought from Zara yesterday:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I have also called up Erwin earlier to confirm Sunday's photo session. Gave him my address. I'm sooooo excited. Wait, I already said that earlier today, didn't I? Hehehe...

Going to Puri now. Need to buy food for dinner and Sam's clothes' hangers =.= Tomorrow we are going to watch "Kungfu Panda". What a wonderful week. Ehmm... not so wonderful actually. Something's bothering me but I hope what my 2nd bro told me last night over the phone won't be as bad as how he puts it. It really scares me. Have a great weekend, guys ^.^

PS: This is how my digital photo frame works:


No comments: