Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1st Photo SessioN with ErwiN

Finally....time for me to update my blog. Been a pretty hectic couple of days for me *sounding like a very busy career woman* :P

Sam decided not to go to the morning mass on Sunday so we stayed home and only went out to have lunch in Sate House Senayan in Puri. Got home at 12.45pm which gave us only 15 mins to get ready since we have a photo session with Erwin at 1pm. He's really punctual. At 1pm he arrived at my place with his dad's assistant.

Even though Irene and Yua had told me how friendly Erwin is in reality, nonetheless I was pretty nervous. It wasn't until we actually talked that I realized how very much easygoing he is. I mean, judging from his experiences and the kind of pics he's come to produce, one will think he's the type who talk less and just snap, snap, snap. He's not. In fact he was the one who made Sam & the kids relaxed. I feel really honored to have my pics taken with him, really.

Since my house isn't big enough, we finished the session within 2 hours lol.... I'm really excited to see the result. Erwin showed me a couple from his digicam (yummy Canon EOS 1D, man!!!) but still, I can't wait to see the others.

After going to church, we all went to have dinner in Little Penang in Puri Mall with my MIL.

Yesterday, I went to my dad's place around noon. Dropped by Suli's office to get the brownies I ordered from her. She gave me some free samples of coffee cake. They are extremely yummy!!!

Photobucket

At 1.15pm, we left there with my nephew, Damien. Headed for Waterbom. Kids' prayers were answered since it was a very hot day yesterday. Place was kinda packed too but it's still okay. We went on the hairpin only once. Promised the kids we'll go there again before the school re-opens. I didn't bring any maid with me since I think I'm still capable of taking care of 3 kids alone. After all, they are so big already. And I just realized that both of my girls get along so much better in public than at home. Just look at this photo:

Photobucket

There were so many sweet moments of them both together. I was just sitting at the side smiling at them. I wish they are like that everyday. We finished swimming at 6pm and had dinner in Yu-i Restaurant at 7.30pm. Met Justina's father again and he gave us a plate of starfruits. He told me that the starfruits are from the backyard of his house and they are freakingly sweet! Really juicy and delicious. I finished the whole plate by myself hehehe....

As for today, went with my MIL to Plaza Senayan.First had lunch in Pepper Lunch. I ordered the new menu : Yaki Shabu

Photobucket

Tasted pretty good but teriyaki one is so much better. Then we had our nails painted. Mine turned out like this:

Photobucket

Simple but sweet I think. I bought a belt from Guess.

Photobucket

I also finally went over to Anna Sui's counter to get lipstick, portable powder case and foundation.

Photobucket

Got this as gift:

Photobucket

Okay...gotta go now... Will have another photo session with Erwin tomorrow.

No comments: