Monday, June 30, 2008

To Irene with Love

I was just being told by Irene about what's going on in IC. IC is sooo basi. After hearing what she said and saw what people been calling her, I told her to stop wasting her time there. There's a saying "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." All I can say, Irene is one of the least fake people I ever come across. So what if she speaks her mind? At least she's honest and she doesn't wear a mask unlike those people who keep on attacking us. We don't need others' approvals. I know I don't give a shit. And if you don't like reading her blog, just stop clicking it. No one needs your freaking opinion. It's HER blog. Some people should really learn some manners instead of telling people what they can or they can't write in the blog. Shit...you guys should seriously get a life! IC is turning you all into fucktards! And to Irene & Ivan, forget them. They are so not worthy of our time. Terserah deh mau dibilang mandang rendah.... Anggap aja iya. I think I have more respect for the poor people, for the gays and lesbians more than I have for them. That's how I feel. Everyone I know who helps to build up IC can't even be bothered with IC anymore. Why? Coz the fucktards now rule that site, that's why. So, let them be happy in the cyber world and let us be happy in our real world. Be happy that we have a real life and they don't ^.^ Don't bother to leave any footprints in IC anymore. Remember, arguing with a fool only proves there are two. So let them rule....let them think whatever they like... Your real friends know the real you without having you to prove otherwise. We love you just the way you are, Irene ^.^ Lagian ada si Ms Swan, clown of IC, yang always lurking everywhere.... they don't need you to entertain them. She can accomodate them with her far-fetched tales. You are just taking the spotlight away from her. I love and care for you, that's why I'm telling u this. BTW, congrats on your promotion. Way to go!!!! Your salary is the same as Sam, you lucky girl!

No comments: