Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's DaY presenT

Okay, first of all to clarify. I basically welcome everyone who's willing to spare sometime to read my bullshit here ^.^ Even if you hate me to the core or I detest you, I still welcome you. After all I decide to make this blog public, right? I have nothing to hide. My previous entry isn't to make any of you uncomfortable. No intention of that. Just making sure that person knows I know she is reading my blog so she can save all the hypocrisy to herself and her pathetic friends. I don't need any of that. I know their kind....when in front of others act like they are the victims but when they are within their group they are no better than me. Well, in a way I'm better since I still have some common sense and I don't say something and do others to prove what a retard I am. Hey, at least I'm honest about my feelings for them.

And I'm not angry when I blogged that. I guess since it's in writing, some of you presume I am. In fact while blogging about that I was laughing with Irene and others in the conference talking about other stuffs. I hope this clarifies. Thanks again to those who come here often to read it although what I blog about is mostly boring stuffs hehehe...

I'm actually in a very happy mood these past 2 days. On Wednesday I have to drop Cecil in Pacific Place since her friend invited her to play in Kidzania. I accompanied her up till she got her ticket and met up with her friend then I left for Senayan City. Casey and her friend, Lauren, wanted to play Love & Berry in the games arcade so I left them there with Lauren's babysitter. Went down to window shop. Fell in love with a couple of Miss Selfridge dresses but boy....the price is killing. Rp 800K for a plain yellow dress. I mean really plain!!! I tried on them however and they fit really nicely. Just not interested to buy since I'm really saving up for Sunday ^.^

Before going home, kids said they wanted to eat in Hoka Hoka Bento so that's where we had our lunch. Lauren played in our house for awhile before sending her home and fetched Cecil from Chai Won's house.

Yesterday as usual, Casey went to TA for her skating lesson. I went to Zara and bought a cardigan, a white blouse and a dress. Really plain. I don't know....these days I'm really into plain stuffs. Bought back food from Canton Bay. I really should start cooking soon!! I just need the motivation hahahaha.... Just like going to the gym. Oh about that, I will enroll as soon as kids are back to school again. This time is confirmed. Yay... can't wait to get back to working out.

I received the email from Erwin yesterday thanks to Irene's help by asking him about it during her chat with him. I'm planning to have 2 photo sessions with him. One with the whole family at home on Father's Day and the other one outdoor with the kids and me depending on when he's free. Heard that he's going to do prewed pics in Bali. Anyway, he gave me his Indo no and I think I will call him later today to confirm about the price again. Really, really can't wait! I'm so very excited about it.

Kids got Wii from Sam since they were promoted to the next level.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got Sam a digital photo frame for Father's Day present from the kids. Casey already gave it to him last night and he loves it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's cheaper than Philips. Way cheaper but it still works beautifully although not as good as Philips. Sam wouldn't care as long as he can see his daughters and his wife in there :P I think I have put in more than 200 pics of the kids and me.

Gotta go now. Going to the hospital to see Cing2 and her newborn baby girl. She gave birth yesterday morning. Daughter's name is Kiana Hidajat.

No comments: