Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My SaturdaY in SouP RestauranT

So I'm in a much more compromising mood today and ready to share my weekend with you guys. On Saturday, we left home at about 1.30pm and reached Plaza Indonesia at around 2pm. Ria & Wito were already there and greeted me just outside Hugo Boss Boutique. We went up to The Soup Restaurant where Suli & Franky joined us a couple of minutes later. That was my 1st time eating there and I must say the food was delicious. It's pretty secluded for me since I never ventured to that area before hehehe... When we finished eating, Cing2 hasn't arrived so we left and sat down in food hall. Sat there and ordered the sangkaya toasts while waiting for Cing2. She came not long afterwards with Felix. So there I was the only one without a partner hahaha... Kids got pretty bored after sitting down for about an hour so we moved to Pepper Lunch. Kids ate again and so did Cing2 & Felix. We finally went home at around 6pm. Took a pic first just outside BreadTalk before we parted:

Photobucket

On Sunday, went to the church with my MIL and we used her driver to go to my dad's place. Things were getting more chaotic. I'm sorry I can't explain. Unlike some people who like to share everything to the world, my family matters aren't for public consumption.

Came home at 3pm and when Sam came back at 5.30pm, we went to TA to have dinner in Samudra Restaurant. I'm not sure I love the restaurant like I used to. The food now kinda sux and the service was pretty bad. Place doesn't look clean. There was even a fly who went into Casey's glass.

On Monday, I went to Plaza Indonesia again. Kids wanted to eat in Pepper Lunch so that's what we had for lunch. I ordered Salmon Pepper Lunch.

Photobucket

I bought another box for my other pair of boots. Also bought the hair gel Sam asked me to buy from the supermarket.

Still have not heard from Erwin about the price for the photo shoot. Got an email from Segarra telling me that I need to pay Rp 5 mill just to have my pics taken there by professional photographer! How crazy! I think I have to forget Segarra and decide on some other places. Sam is thinking of taking only indoor pics like our house. It's so boring, isn't it? We'll see but Segarra is definitely way, way out of my league. This is a pic taken by Casey yesterday when I wore the blue Esprit top I bought last week.

Photobucket

No comments: