Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What Will IC be??

If I have to describe the kinds of emotion I've been through in just one day, it will be too bizarre. I don't believe I ever had such a mixed up kinda feelings before. Happy, sad, anxious, frustrated, disappointed, at wits' end, excited, worried, annoyed, amused, bitchy, disgusted, hopeless, irritated, etc, etc... the list goes on. Yeah, it's that bad!!! And what's worse, I have learned to keep things bottled up inside of me for years so I don't even feel I need to share it with anyone. No, it's not about Sam. Period. This concerns many, many people but I'm not going into details about that. And please don't ask me... I don't want to be reminded of today.

Just that when something this huge wave of emotions hit me all at the same time.... I can't contain the tears. I feel so helpless. It's been awhile isn't it since I felt this sad?? *sigh*

Oh and one more thing.... I went back to IC today to look around. I mean really stay and browse the place. Something I haven't done for quite a long, long time. Tell u.... that site is such a joke now. I don't even know what gotten into PB assigning temporary admin positions to 2 people just because they were the most active. They were so, so incapable of managing a forum let alone trying to make decisions as who is who to fill up a certain position. Hey, I don't care if u think I'm being a bitch by blogging about this. I had a rough day so excuse me!!! I used to love IC a lot. I mean, it's the place where I got to know some really great people but geez... seeing IC in this kind of shit, it sadden me. It used to be so fun. Really.... Now from what I see in the forum, it's like those group of people acts like they own IC. They lash on people who go against their beliefs (what's with this "ML before marriage is wrong" thingy anyway?? Some people should just butt off. You have your point of view, others have theirs so leave it that way. Didn't your mother teach you not to stick your head into someone ass?) but when one of their friends push another member's button they just sit back and watch. Is that how a moderator works? Boy.... I must have missed out a lot. I remembered last time when I was still active there and they were complaining how some people take my sides....look what are they doing now? I'm so glad I'm out of there. With them running the site.... gatherings from now on will be carried out only in Monas or other unthinkable places which only they can think of. Oh yeah I forgot... I'm not as creative as them. I normally carry out gatherings in malls or restaurants. Really, I hate to see IC at this very moment. Full of people with just a load of craps inside.... those who do nothing but kissing asses here and there. Eeeewww.... I will miss IC definitely.... minus all the negative people in there. Used to be so much more fun when there were just Jessie, Cin, Leplay, Pb and Chiang running that place. Used to be..... yeah...used to be.

Going down for a cup of water and then off to bed I go. Enough of ranting today. Hopefully, this mixed up emotions will disappear the second I open my eyes again.

No comments: