Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FrienDs DVDs

I can't believe even with me writing boring stuffs in my blog, people still expect me to blog often. No wonder Xiaxue always get pressurized to blog more....and my life isn't even half as interesting as hers. Exclude my 'best friends'. I know they can't live without knowing what's going on in my life. Can't help it. I'm their idol. But to have my own friends asking me all the time, "Hey Ivy...not blogging today eh?" that's a bit too much to take. You are my friends not my fans so quit asking me. *lirik2 yg suka nyuruh update tapi sendiri bo suka update* Hehehe....

Yesterday I didn't go for smoothing after all since there was a power failure when I arrived in Ertien's salon. So instead, I went to Tiki JNE to send the book Yon's friend ordered and the skirt Yon ordered from me. Then went to Bina Bangsa to wait for Casey to be dismissed. Ordered noodle from the canteen for my lunch. When Casey was out, we headed to Plaza Indonesia.

First, accompanied her to eat in Pepper Lunch. We went to Granawan since I need to buy a box to fit my boots. Great.... Now I need another one since I got 2 pairs. Tried to fit both of them in but the lid won't close properly so I guess I need 2.

We walked to EX after that. I had to exchanged the Friends original DVDs Sam bought on Sunday since I found out there were loads of scratches when I tried to upload them to my iPod touch on Monday morning. Disc 1 even won't budge halfway when I tried to play it. The lady took out a new and last set they have and turned out it's just the same. They called their main office and found out that there is no more stock left. So I was left with a choice of either paying another Rp 250K for the region I DVDs (which come directly from the US) or they pay me back the money. The one Sam bought was region III and it's only cheaper by Rp 250K but bonus many scratches LOL... So in the end I took the liberty of making up Sam's mind for him and bought the region I. Sam was hesitant at first about buying the set. Last year when we wanted to buy, it was only Rp 2,4 mill and this time it's already up to Rp 3 mill. I asked him, "Do you want to wait for the price to reach Rp 3,5 mill before you finally decide it's time to get it??"No more 2nd thought...bought it right away ^.^

Photobucket Photobucket

Today is the kids class party. I went to Ertien's salon once again to get my hair done. At 11.15am Casey reached the salon and waited for me. I didn't have to pay at all. Yipee.... Hihihi.... Ertien said since the last one kinda failed, this one is on the house. So kind of her.

Went to TA and dropped Casey and the maid in the skating rink. Cecil is with her friends too. I went to Zara since I promised Suli I'll help her look for Susan's (Susan from CS) birthday present. It was a bit late since her birthday passed by 3 months ago =.= Finally bought her a Zara tee. I also bought myself a pink tee and a skirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought eclairs from Breadtalk and passed by Esprit on my way up so I stopped over when a tank top worn by the mannequin caught my eye. Tried on the tank top. M fits me just fine which kinda sadden me. I used to fit in S... Now I'm just like that hippo who's controlling the neighboring forum. Sux.... Well, 'like' is a bit too extreme but the path is so clear in front of me and looks like I'm heading there. Oh which makes me remember. Sam finally agrees to let me join Fitness First. Yayyyy... tinggal tunggu niat buat fitnessnya muncul sekarang huahahahaha..... Anywaaaay.... I also bought a belated birthday present for Puspa. Got her another handbag. Also bought a red top. The red top looks better in real. The flash kinda spoil everything.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And since my expenses exceed a certain amount, the girl gave me Esprit water bottle:

Photobucket

In the late noon, Casey & I went to my MIL's house. Showed her the clothes Cing2 is selling. She already bought 3 last time for Sam's uncle's nurses in Jambi. Yup, Sam's uncle is a doctor there. This time my MIL bought 4 more....which brings Sweet Sale total sale a little over Rp 2 mill now. ^.^ My MIL also gave me this bag she bought from Russia.

Photobucket Photobucket

Pretty, eh?? I think it's sooo adorable.

No comments: