Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To Jojo the Spy

Well, first of all, I will point out names in this blog so if u think it's about u, better don't stay to read as I'm not going to be polite like I used to. Reason why I put up sitemeter on my blog is to know the ongoing traffic. And considering my bad experience with IC blog, the need to know who and who visits my blog is more than before. It's funny how I was accused by so-called someone that I sent over a spy to read me the contents of their blogs. Like I said previously, I have many friends who tell me so willingly even though I prefer them out of my life for good. 1st coz they don't fucking matter to me.....2nd, coz what they think of me don't matter at all. I've noticed a pretty huge jump of visitors since the day I stopped blogging in IC. I monitor my sitemeter every now and then. So after reading the statistics for quite sometime, I must say I'm impressed that one of those bitches does come to my blog on regular basis. Well, not like everyday but more like weekly. Why I blog it today? Coz today I noticed she has visited my blog twice in 2 days.


Photobucket


Photobucket


No. 80 from picture no 1 & No. 11 from picture no 2 with IP 203.130.234.42. From picture no. 1 you can see she visited my blog yesterday while picture no. 2 is today.

Jojo...jojo.... *sigh* Sometimes I wonder you are just plain stupid like you normally prove yourself in the forum or you are too gullible to be put into words. Remember that u and your slutty best friend used to say how you both never read other people's blogs? Apalagi blog orang yang kerjanya cuman ngerti pamer. Menjilat ludah sendiri? I would have expected more from you considering that I see you in the gathering pics that you are pregnant now, right? Yeah, I don't blame you if you believe the old myth that says "be careful of who you hate or your child will turn out like him/her." But don't you have other things better to do? Like thinking of ways to make your supervisor stop harassing you? Gosh.... u are such a bloody joke. I'm so over you all so please just get a proper life. Yes, taking over IC is a good idea. At least it makes you look important there. So shoo....

You know I used to like you a lot. I thought you were sweet and really nice. That was before I found out what you wrote about me & Irene in your blog. At least we now know our true colors, right? I have always like to post my shopping without any intention to show off but if u think I am, live with it! I don't ask u to read my blog anyway. Soal munafik, jangan sok suci deh. The words you twisted when you told your stories to Tika beneran made me laugh. Gua cuman bilang pintu apartment Yuni selalu terbuka besar buat semua orang tak terkecuali cewek. Kalo sampe lu yang asumsi maksud dari yang gua ngomong itu dia tidur sama semua cowo, ya there's nothing I can do but stop twisting my words around. I've heard loads of stories about your slutty friend and in one way or other, also got proofs to what I heard so stop trying to prove me wrong. We are living in the real world and in the real world, you just gotta accept some people like u, some just don't. Meaning, I don't like her and I will never like her so face the facts!! Admit it, you don't like me either.

Do I care whether she really fuck around? No I don't. Do I care whether you still think of me poorly? Hell, like I care!!!! I know my blog is open to public and I don't have any intention of blocking you or certain people from reading my blog. I just think it's better for you not to read my blog since I would hate the more u read my blog, the more you hate me and the more you hate me, the more your baby will turn out like me. I know if I am your baby and look like me, it will make me really uncomfortable acknowledging u as my mom.

So, like my advise before, coz I'm not going to write about you anymore, get a life. You are going to be a mom soon. Stop the urge of opening my blog. Just stick to your plan in running IC and make sure your baby doesn't choke on crayon like my best friend's baby did. Start thinking of ways to stop the harassing coz I frankly think you are really dumb to let him take advantage of u more than once....but well, it's not me whom he takes advantage of so I don't really care. And don't blame people when they accuse you of enjoying the attention... who wouldn't think that? You are pregnant and you are obviously married...u get harassed and you just keep quiet....go and do the math.

Why can't some people just be happy of what they have like I am? Envying certain people is normal but just because I can't have what other people have, that doesn't necessarily mean I have the right to judge them materialistic. Imagine how many millions people I have to brand as materialistic just because they can afford more expensive stuffs than me. Being a narcissist is perfectly common. I'm sure you are too judging from that many pics you take of yourself. Go, go....time to buy a mirror.

I don't care if you do have a blog somewhere. It will be of no interest to me. I don't give a damn about how u lead your life nor do I envy any of you. Just stop poking your nose into someone's life.....get your own. I won't tell you to stop reading my blog coz I'm sure you won't. where else can you find something to talk about with your friends coz no matter how boring my life is to me, I'm sure you will all find it amusing. I just think it's not healthy for your baby to be fed with so much jealousy in such an early stage. I know if I ever think of having another baby of my own, I will stay clear of you all like what I am doing now.... I want my baby to be born and look up to me only. What am I talking? Now it makes sense why you keep coming to my blog!

So, this is all I will ever blog about u or any of your pathetic friends with no life of your own except IC. I really, really think it's disturbing but again, I'm out of IC forever so that doesn't worry me ^.^

No comments: