Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shure EarphoneS - BloodY ExpensiVe

Just came back from Plaza Indonesia. Today we went to EX to watch "Kungfu Panda".

Photobucket

It's been awhile since I watched a cartoon movie I thoroughly enjoy and I must say I truly love Kungfu Panda. It's a must watch!

Before that we all had lunch in En Restaurant. I ordered the fried rice. no time for dessert since we were already late.

After the movie, went to Planet Sports where Sam bought new school shoes for the girls. We then went to Apple Store and Sam got himself a Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.

Photobucket

He finally decides to use my iPod nano. This earphones are so freaking expensive. Let's just say with that price I probably can get an iPod Touch and an iPod Nano (not so sure what's the market price for those two items today... just based on my last purchase) hehehe....

Okay...now I'm really excited....One more day to gooooo.... Yipeee....

No comments: