Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Emporio ArmaNi ShadeS

My last entry for the week. Hopefully by next Monday I will be blogging again. Tomorrow will be busy, busy day for me. I need to pack since I will be leaving on Thursday. I know it's only S'pore but it's a rare chance that we all go as a family... just the 4 of us.

Today, I went to PS for pedicure. Had a 3 o'clock appointment with Ikah. Kids went to games arcade as usual. When I was finished, went to look for birthday present for Amy. I hope she likes what I got for her. Then kids and I went to Din Tai Fung to eat. I ordered this Kepiting Soka Saus Mangga and it's pretty delicious. When we finished eating, went to Optik Melawai. I asked Cecil if she wants to learn how to use contact lenses and she said 'yes'. So there we were in Optik Melawai and Cecil was being taught how to use the lenses while I browse around. Casey & I gasped in disbelief when we saw this CD glasses on display:

Photobucket

Did u see the price? Rp 43 freaking mill !!!! Would anyone actually buy that??

Anyway, I also got myself a new pair of shades. It's been awhile since I bought one and I really like this one. It's cool too. You just need to unclip and voila.... a different kind of shades.

Photobucket

I didn't even know you can change the shades until I bought it and the lady gave me the other lenses.

My girls wanted to have desserts in Haagen Dazs and on our way there, saw this Hello Kitty stand and I actually bought something else for me... again :P

Photobucket

In Haagen Dazs I ordered Affogato. It's vanilla ice cream with espresso. I just need to pour the hot espresso on top of the ice cream. It's actually very nice ^.^ The traffic was bad on our journey home. Took us 2 hours to reach our place.

Okay guys.... have a great weekend. Wish me have fun on my trip. I will be meeting my best friend, my godsis and spending some quality time with my family so I'm sure mine will be a splendid week ^.^

No comments: