Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kids' Report Books

Weekend is here again. Can't be anymore happier ^.^ On Thursday, kids were already having holidays so I decided to take them out to play. Our initial plan was to go to Waterbom for a swim but I remembered I just had my hair smoothed out so I can't wet it yet. What a bummer! To make up for it, I took them to Senayan City to play in the games arcade. Before that we had lunch in Urban Kitchen that is in Pacific Place with Cing2. Cing2 is looking really radiant and very, very pregnant. What am I saying?? Of course she is... she's going to give birth next week. Hehehe.. The place was pretty packed. I ordered Nasi Liwet, Cecil ordered chicken steak while Casey ordered from Ita-Suki. Casey didn't like her food so in the end she ate Cing2's food and vice versa.

After lunch, we sent Cing2 to her office which I slept mostly throughout the journey hahaha... I feel bad coz Casey was the one who helped me entertain Cing2 but tried as hard as I could, still I couldn't open my eyes. Reached Senayan City and dropped the kids off in the games arcade before I ventured off. Came back to fetch them with a bag in my hand Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A tank top and a black jacket from Bebe. I chose L for my jacket learning from my past experience. I love my jacket wide enough to hold my tummy in after a hearty meal hihihi...

When the kids were done playing, we went down to Excelso to eat. Left Senayan City at around 5pm.

Oh forgot to add in too that I got an email from Erwin saying that he'll be in Jakarta from 13th June to 1st July. Yayyy... I finally got my wish! Told him that 15th will be fine with us and asked if he's okay with it too. Just got a reply an hour ago that he's fine with it. I'm super, super excited. I mean, normally it's just the kids and I but this time Sam is willing to be involved. In fact, he's looking forward to it as much as I do. That's rare, isn't it? Hehehe... Still waiting for the price list Erwin is going to send me though. It's not like I'm backing off. I'm not cut to be a 'bangsawan' after all. One who doesn't think first before buying something and when the price ain't right back off at the last minute. I'm sure it's still within my budget. If I know it's not, I would have asked first before jumping into hot water. A 'bangsawan' does that every so often isn't it? *giggle*

As for yesterday, I was really, really nervous when I have to go to school to collect the kids' report books. I know Casey did very well but I was a little bit worried about Cecil. A little? That's an understatement.

Anyway, I'm glad we don't have to wait for our turn. First went to Casey's class and Ms Daonna's already waiting outside the classroom. Ms Daonna showed me Casey's report book. She got all A for everything and a B for Bahasa. Ms Daonna has nothing but praises for Casey but she said Casey could get a little distracted when she starts talking. That's soooo true. Both of my girls are so talkative. I think they got it from their dad *not willing to put the blame on myself* Hihihi...

Next we went up to the 3rd floor to Cecil's class. She got 2 B and 2 C. Not like I hope but well, people keep telling me that I shouldn't push the kid so much. Her interest may lies somewhere else other than school work. Okay, I should just be happy that at least her marks have improved and that she's no longer in the same class as her friend whom I think is a bad influence to her. Yes, my kids are in Primary 2 and 6 as in July 2008. I feel so old and so young at the same time. Is that even possible? Hehehe... I mean at 33 (will be 34 this year but NOT YET) to have a daughter who is soon going to be a teen, I feel like I have achieved so much. Why would anyone think another baby boy can make my life more complete?? That's beyond my understanding. Is a boy really important? No, I don't think so. And frankly, I don't want to go thru all those experiences again. 2 of the same kind is enough.

Before going back, dropped by Lisa's (IC) place in Blok K. Her grandma's place I mean. Was there to drop the books she ordered from SweetSale. Went back home and kids showed their report books to my FIL. FIL promised them a new cellphone each for their promotion present. How lucky... I want to be a kid again!!!

We left home at 11.15am and headed for Suli's office. Had a lunch date with Susan & Suli in Orchard Mandarin restaurant. Was caught in a pretty bad traffic so when Suli called me up to say that Susan didn't know the way to the restaurant, I told her to just go ahead with Susan. Ended up I was the one who reached there first.

Susan was so, so much thinner than the last time I saw her. Yeah, she slimmed down a lot since I saw her in Suli's apartment. Back to her sexy form hehehehe... Too bad I forgot to take a pic of her. She really looks good. Gave Susan her present and the stuffs she and her colleagues bought from SweetSale. In return, Susan passed me an Elle watch she's donating for SweetSale. Thanks Susan ^.^

When we had finished eating, dropped Suli to her office and then Susan to her house. Proceed to TA where kids wanted to look for their new present. They wanted a 3G phone so they can talk to me and Sam via the cam so in the end Cecil got a Samsung U700 and Casey got herself Sony Ericsson Z610i. In case you are wondering how their phones look like, these are the pics I took from the web:

Photobucket
Samsung U700

Photobucket
SE Z610i

Going out during lunch hours to meet up with the usual group. Have a nice weekend everybody ^.^

No comments: