Friday, June 20, 2008

Zara Long ToP

Toyed around with wordpress for awhile since morning but until I'm satisfied, I think I'll stick with blogger first.

Will be home the whole day today since we have a wedding to attend this evening. Last night Sam & I talked about what he wants for his birthday. I told him that since I will get my interest from the Citibank time deposit by end of October, he's free to state what he wants for his birthday as long as it's within my budget :P He's still indecisive. He said I can get my present earlier too. He's planning on buying me one on our trip to SG. Also not sure yet what to get. There's nothing I like in particular at the moment. Macbook Air maybe but I doubt he'll buy me that hahaha... Talking about gift, need to find a decent present for my best friend, Amy. She'll be joining us when we dine in the Disney theme restaurant. Can't wait to go.

Casey had her skating lesson moved to 5pm yesterday coz we were running late when we fetched her from Lauren's house. I waited in Delifrance while the kids play in the games arcade. Ordered the mini samplers & Cafe Glace:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then when the kids were skating, went down to Zara. Bought a long top.

Photobucket

Will blog again tomorrow after my lunch date with Therry & Cn and after watching "The Incredible Hulk" with my girls. Sam will be away on a trip to Batam and only be back on Sunday.

No comments: