Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sweet SaLe TaG

Slightly more than a week ago, I asked my personal & talented designer, Wiwin, to help me design a tag for Sweet Sale so I can print it out and stick to the stuffs people bought from us. Wanted to have it professionally printed but figured that it's more costly if I do that so I printed my own stickers since the printer's ink is complimentary from Sam's office. I can just get them for free hehehe.... This is how the tag looks like:

Photobucket

I just feel that no matter what people buy from us, regardless the amount and the quantity, it's just proper to show them back how much we appreciate their gestures in helping us to raise money for the donation. It may not mean much, but it's a sign of appreciation to let them know what they did brought us a step closer to reach our target. And what is our target? I'm not really sure hahaha... I was thinking that we find an orphanage or something when we reach our first Rp 5 mill.... Not sure yet though. Still have to discuss with Ria and the others since Ria will be in charge of surveying the place like she normally did when she was put in charge in IC. I hope this time I will be able to go too.

Today, me, the kids & my FIL went to Tony Romas to have lunch again. Frankly, I'm getting a little frustrated at the choices I'm faced with eating out with my FIL. I mean, it's so predictable! Either Tony Romas or Pepper Lunch. If this goes on for another month, I will swear off those 2 places for sure. For today, I order the mix combo again but this time I didn't order the grilled shrimps. Ordered fried ones instead.

Photobucket

Looks huge but it's just the right amount for me. The prices are crazy now. Back in 1994 when I first had a taste of Tony Romas (when I was still working), a half slab baby back ribs would cost Rp 40K. Today, it's a whooping Rp 130K. For my combo, it's Rp 190K. Will be more expensive if I choose a different kind of ribs instead of baby back. I don't know... I don't get that kind of thrills going to Tony Romas now.

We went to Bukit Golf after that to visit my FIL's niece who has just given birth. It's a pretty nice area and was surprised that the price of one house is only half of my FIL's house in Park View (Kelapa Gading). My FIL's house is only slightly bigger.

Time to sleep.... Will be going to EX to watch Indiana Jones tomorrow. Sam's already bought the tickets just now.

No comments: