Friday, May 16, 2008

Sweet SaLe AvataRs


Isn't those the cutest avatars? Hehehe.... Wiwin made them for me. So thoughtful of her since I know nothing about designing.... only know how to "save image as" whenever I see something I like. But Wiwin complained that the words in the 1st one are barely readable when put up as an avatar so she, being an angel she is today (kalo bahasa Hokkiennya "mcai ho hamik hong choi") decided to help me make another one. This one is much simpler but still as sweet. I like them both actually but simple is always better (at least for me) so I chose the 2nd one to put up as the avatar. Thanks ya Win....

It's only been 2 days so I can't expect much. Moreover I don't have that many things at hand which I can sell. I need donators....anyone?? Maybe Wowo wants to sell off his D300 or collection of guitars?? Maybe Wiwin wants to sell her anime figures or are you interested to sell your Stitch, Yon?? Helloooo..... no one??? Hahaha... I was telling Sam the other day and also told my MIL about it by sms. Both think it's an excellent idea. I asked Sam, "Ada ga yg lu mau sumbang buat jual? Rolex mungkin?" He glared at me and said, "Is that why u never wear the one I gave u? U already sold it, didn't u?" Anyway, for your info, we've only earned Rp 257K so far. It's little but it's just starting. Hopefully the others will join in to sell their stuffs in time to come. This account basically can be accessed by Ria, Suli, Yon and me. It's like a joined account so if anyone of us has anything we want to sell, we can just go ahead and post it without asking the others. I'm confident with it. Please help me pray ya friends ^.^ After all, we're not doing it for ourselves.

Late in the afternoon, the girls n I went to Puri Mall. I had a really late lunch in Secret Recipe. Then the girls wanted to go to Strawberry and find hair clips. Met Kenneth & Kevin there. Fenny joined them not long after. Seeing Kenneth was interested in the phone strap, I went to Bear House to get him Mario phone strap. Fenny said that he kept bringing his Mario bolster (the one I gave him for his birthday) wherever he goes so I bought a Mario stuffed toy for him. It's when u buy something for someone and knowing that present makes the person happy that makes everything worthwhile.

No comments: