Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Act of Kindness

I made a new account in Multiply today. I know, I'm a little late hehehe... But this account is not for blogging or interact with friends. It's for a charity purpose. Just the other day I was thinking about some clothes I have that I do not wear anymore or that I bought but turns out don't suit me at all. It will not seem right donating the clothes to orphanage or other places since most of my clothes are pretty sexy so I came up with the idea this morning about having a garage sale online and the money collected will all be donated for the poor or flood victims or whatsoever..... whichever seems appropriate at the time we have gathered enough money. I am welcoming anyone....just anyone who wish to be a part of this. If you have clothes, books, toys or anything that are still in mint condition, I will be honored if you participate with me in this. Won't it make you feel a little happier knowing how much happiness you brought into some people's lives? Sometimes it's the little acts that count ^.^ Please help me spread the word around....

No comments: