Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PresenT HunTinG

Went out since morning today after dropping the kids to school. First I went to Angke and waited for Emmy outside her house till she came out at around 8am. Then we went to Versa Travel to sit down and chit chat to update on the latest news among the Lim family hehehe... I left Angke around 9.10am and wanted to go to Mangga Dua at first. Yuyu, Sam's friend, apparently hasn't gotten the thank-you gifts for his sons and I was supposed to order 2 more. Luckily I called up Indah before I went straight away to Mangga Dua. Indah told me that the wrapping is done in the office which is situated in JL. Latumenten so it will be useless even if I go to Mangdu. I still need to buy something to go with the wooden tables so I went to TA.

I was too early when I reached there so I went to Delifrance to have breakfast. This was what I had:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Around 10am, I went to Familia and looked around. Bought 2 Spiderman water bottles for Yuyu's kids. Then like I promised Ria & Yon, I went down to Guess to help them find a birthday present for Suli. They wanted one that compliments my present for Suli (since she doesn't have any idea how it looks like, might as well not spoil the surprise here) but turn out that they don't have the purse for the model I bought. Ended up buying one which is of the same color but different model.

When I first entered the shop, my eyes were already distracted by the new batches of tops they have. I also bought a pair of yellow pants. Hahaha... Yeah yellow coz my wardrobe is too full with blue. I have one red, one black, one green and I guess yellow is alright.

Photobucket

My camera setting was set to the lowest resolution when I took a pic of the purse to send the mms to Ria & Yon and I forgot to change it so the pics quality is really bad. The yellow is lighter in real than the one you see in the photo. So is the yellow for the tee and the pink for the blouse. I love them all. They are more that I wanted to buy but I'm glad I didn't. Next time I should just let Ria buy her own present =.=

Just before fetching Casey, I went to Latumenten to drop the water bottles so Indah's workers can help me wrap the wooden tables. It will only be ready on Thursday. Might be having lunch with Ria on Thursday and probably will drop Suli's present to her in the office.

Last night I watched "Rendition" starring Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Photobucket

It's an okay movie. Not exciting enough though. I tried to continue watching "The Bank Job" coz Suli said it's good but I gave up halfway since I was too sleepy.

Yesterday, Sam n I talked about our June trip again. Yon told me the other day about how Suli rant on in her blog about Genting so, making sure I spent my holiday wisely, I went over Suli's blog once again very slowly. After reading it and hearing and seeing some pics of the place, I decided not to go. I'd rather spent the 4 days we have in Singapore. Yes, Sam can only go away for that long coz that's the no. of days Sam can take leave if we insist on taking a longer vacation either this October or during Christmas. Used to be curious what it's like to be in Genting but now, I doubt I'm interested anymore. Thanks for warning me in advance, Suli ^.^

No comments: