Thursday, April 3, 2008

SlimminG MassaGe

Kemarin sore gua suruh tukang pijat ke rumah. Pijat buat perampingan perut hihihi.... Ternyata enak juga. So sekarang gua bakal rutin urutnya. 3 hari sekali. Yes, that's life ^.^

I will leave the house in about an hour to Mangga Dua. Have to pass over the Pirates watch that will go with the tables for the boys. Still worrying about the birthday cake though since Pasadena hasn't emailed me yet with the picture of the cake and the party is less than 2 weeks' time! Will have to call and check with them.

I cooked these last night:

Photobucket
Tahu Panggang

Photobucket
Udang Balut Crispy

The prawns don't look as appealing as the pic in the recipe book but believe me, it's total hard work for me and it's good enough I'm able to do it till the very last step coz I was kinda frustrated in the middle of it since it took too much time covering the prawns with spring roll wrappers. This may sound easy but it's a really messy work. The prawns gotta be stuffed first before rolling it into cornflour, dip into the beaten egg and then cover it with the shredded wrappers. It gets so icky that I feel like dumping everything into the bowl hehehe... I was supposed to cook 12 large prawns but I ended up doing 7 only as I still had to cook the beancurd. Trust me though, the effort pays off. The prawns are so yummy. It's one of those time when u take your first bite and u say, "Hell, it's worth the trouble!" Hehehe...

No comments: