Friday, April 4, 2008

CaseY's Bday Cake

I'm waiting for my MIL to come back and we will be going to Puri Mall. Need to repair Cecil's glasses and her hp. Something's wrong with her XL so we need to go to XL Center to find out what is the problem.

Today was bloody hot out there. I felt like I was in an oven. Plus, I'm still having PMS for don't know how long so I was pretty grumpy most of the time. Good thing is, I get to bring the food home today so I don't have to cook. Bad news is, Sam isn't coming back for dinner. Grrr..... I fetched Casey from school before going to Jelambar as she called me up and said that she had a tummy ache. She was pretty much alright once we were out of the school compound though =.= We finished praying at 11.45am and then we left for Pasadena. The woman forgot to sketch the cake for us so she did a quick sketch while Casey & me kept browsing for other cakes. Casey wanted to choose a different one already but when the lady presented us with her sketch, Casey changed her mind again. We did give the woman the pic we found online:

Photobucket

This is roughly how the cake will look like. Actual one will be 3 tiers instead of 2 and it's gonna be nicer (I hope). It should since I spent quite a lot on it! I also have ordered cupcakes from Maki Cakes for the actual day. This is costing more than Cecil's bday. Hopefully after this year, we won't be celebrating it anymore outside. This is all so tiring =.= I just hope my menses don't come on the big day or it will really spoil my mood.

BTW, I forgot to put up the necklace Cing2 gave me last Saturday. Suli, Ria n I each get one and mine happen to be the same as the one Ria chose.

Photobucket

No comments: