Monday, April 7, 2008

4 MovieS over The WeekenD

Fastnet been really weird these past 2 days. Can't access blogspot at all but thanks to my savior, Therry, who taught me how to change proxy in order for me to view blogger again. One setback was I can't get to open twitter or 2baksa website. Change it to Indian proxy but it takes forever to open 1 page =.= Luckily, it's only temporary and today it's back to normal.

On Friday noon, took the girls to Puri Mall with my MIL. She went to Passion with Casey while Cecil and I went to Bear House. I finally got the Stitch I ordered for Yon. Can't wait to send it to her. It's so freaking adorable. My MIL bought me another cross from Passion:

Photobucket

Don't mind the blurry part. I'm having fun with fotoflexer, online photo editor which Yon recommended. I have so many crosses now. About 8 I think =.=

That night the girls and I watched "August Rush".

Photobucket

It was really good like what Wiwin said. Even Cecil love the movie. Casey slept before she finished watching it hehe... When Cecil went to sleep, I continued with "The Eye"

Photobucket

I don't really like it. I prefer the original one. I fell asleep halfway thru the movie.

On Saturday morning, Casey went into my FIL's room. He was back from his Vegas trip on Friday night and kids were already asleep when he arrived home. He gave me this:

Photobucket

Then my MIL called me up just before we left the house. She's trying to avoid David's wife so she said she wanted to come with us which was perfectly fine by me. We had lunch at The Cafe in Hotel Mulia again. The place was so packed with people. This was my lunch:

Photobucket

We then went to Plaza Senayan where I needed to buy birthday present for Cecil's friend and Hui's nephew. The kids were invited to his bday party at the time Cecil was having midterm tests so we couldn't make it but out of politeness, (I mean it's just the right thing to do buying present since u are being invited) we still give the present even though it's belated. Kids went to Kinokuniya and I got myself 2 books.

Photobucket

After dropping my MIL at her house, the girls n me went to Karawaci. It was already 4pm then. Met Hui and her girls at her mom's house. Hui's nephews, Jason & Jordan, were there too. Actually we wanted to eat in Pancake Parlour in Supermall but coz it was already late, the kids ask my driver to take them for a spin around the area. U should've seen them. They were all so excited hahaha.... kids.... they are so easily satisfied.

Left the place at around 6.15pm. Went to Supermall and the 3 of us ate in Pancake Parlour but we didn't have time to eat the dessert. Just ordered some fettucine and ordered some food from Red Bean for take-away and off we went again. Reached home at almost 8pm.

While waiting for Sam I watched, "Flood"

Photobucket

It's okay at the beginning. Not sure about the middle and ending coz I fell asleep hehehe... Will try to watch it again next time.

On Sunday morning, since none of the driver come in, I took a cab to the church by myself. My MIL was already there waiting for me. At 10.40am when it's over, Sam picked us up. Had to go home and waited for him to bath and get ready. Reached Pintu Kecil at 2pm. Had Nasi Padang for my lunch. Managed to take a 15 mins nap before we left Pintu Kecil at around 4pm. Went to Pluit first since Sam wanted to buy Es Buah. I chose Es Cendol this time.

Came home and watched the DVDs Susan n my MIL took while they were in Charlotte, USA. Susan gave us a tour of Harry's house. It's so, so nice. I have never actually seen people houses in States that I don't like except one. I mean I've seen Livy's, Harry's, Netta's, my friend Liza's and a couple others and I think the world of their houses hehehe...

Anyway, last night I watched "The Mist"

Photobucket

It's actually pretty good mostly throughout the movie and I was beginning to think, "Wow...it's been awhile." Then the ending was a BIG disappointment. I was like, "OMG.... are u kidding me???" Felt like throwing a chair onto the TV screen and Sam was laughing at me that I watched it till the very end. Yeah, coz I refused to believe that's how the story ended. It was full of crap. They should just let the creatures kill them. That would make me feel more satisfied.

BTW, I broke all my nails =.= I think I won't be using any fake nails for the time being. Will wait patiently for my nails to grow before having them painted.

No comments: