Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good & Bad News

As per Yon's request, I'm posting the pic of the Stitch I bought for her. No matter how I take the pic, I can't find the right angle to do so which is so frustrating. U just have to see with your own eyes. It's supposed to be some sort of a tissue box cover and it will look much better with the tissue box inside it.

Photobucket

As for today, I stayed home the whole day and played game. Watched DVD in the afternoon.

Photobucket

"Awake" starring Hayden Christensen and Jessica Alba. I think it's pretty good since it was rather unpredictable how the story unfolds. Jessica Alba is so pretty.... too bad her acting skill is just average. But hey, I think most guys who watched that movie don't even give a damn whether the movie is good or not as long as she's in it. She's so hot! I will be smitten too if I am a guy.

Anyway, there are good n bad news today. Bad news is that I heard from Therry we can neither access Youtube nor Rapidshare anymore. Damn! Our government is getting more n more irrational day by day. This is so freaking stupid. Sometimes, the people who think they are the smartest are the ones who do the dumbest stuffs....yeah like banning us from opening those sites. Of course for me, it's no problem since Therry has taught me how to change the proxy but still.... To think that they are all educated with degrees but they are so freaking shallow-minded =.=

About the good news.... I just received an email from Erwin. I always admire his pics and when Irene told me that he might be coming back to Jakarta in summer, I wasted no time in emailing him and asking him about the possibility of him taking a family pic for me. I've talked to Sam about it the other day that if we go to States in a couple of years' time (could be 3-4 more years) I would want to have a family pic taken by Erwin. It's in one of my "things-to-do-before-I-die" list hahaha.... Anyway, silly me. I kept opening the wrong mailbox and was pretty disappointed that I didn't get any reply yet and then today I finally realized that what I gave was a private email addy (I normally use that account from my cellphone when I want to email Amy or some other friends). So I went to check it just now and was overjoyed when he replied saying that he will definitely give me a call when he comes to Jakarta. Yipee.... I hope he really comes and I hope Sam, me and the kids can finally have a decent family pic taken by one of the most amazing photographers.

No comments: