Thursday, April 10, 2008

Casey with Cupcakes

Speaking on Casey's behalf, thanks for all the birthday wishes for her. We didn't really celebrate it yesterday. I just ordered some cupcakes from Gina and put some candles on top of the cuppies for her to blow.

Photobucket

Casey didn't go to school yesterday as she woke up at 3am when Sam came back and she couldn't sleep till 5am =.= Sam said rather than risk her getting sick, might as well let her have a day off from school. She woke up at around 8.15am. After her breakfast, told her to get ready and we left for Puri Market. Wanted to buy paper bag for goody bags but the colors they have left are green and purple. We went to Fenny's house to drop the invitation cards and then at around 12pm, we went to TA. Wanted to buy skirt from the Disney Princess collection but the largest they have are for 8 years old. Casey has to wear at least size 10. In the end, we went to Metro and bought from Guess kids. A red blouse and a pair of jeans. Kids and me will be wearing the same on Casey's birthday party. Hopefully I can talk Sam into wearing something red too hehehe.... Guess are so freaking expensive now. For a pair of jeans and blouse it cost a little over Rp 1 mill =.=

I had lunch in Delifrance. This was my lunch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Forgot the name of the food coz it sounds just too ridiculous. It's baked rice with seafood and melted cheese. Not bad but I think that will be my last time eating there hehehe....

Came back home after dropping Casey at CLC and when the kids returned, I went to collect the cupcakes from Gina's house. Had to go to Ranch Market to buy apples as instructed by my FIL. By the time I reached home, it was 5pm and it was time for my massage.

Last night I watched "Shoot 'em Up".

Photobucket

I know Suli told me before the movie sux but Ayau & Amin told me that it's pretty good so I decided to watch it in order to find out. I think it's not a total disaster but it's just too freaking exaggerating hahaha.... Especially nearing the end. Sam who was sleepy, watched with me and even when he was about to sleep, he still laughed at the last scene. It's just not making any sense at all. Good for a laugh but not the kind of action I'm looking for.

No comments: