Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CongratZ to the New CoupLe

Yeah lately I'm feeling too lazy to update my blog. Too many things happening at once. Ivan (my younger bro) called me up the other day and told me about the problem he's going thru. Frankly, I don't know what to say.... and I don't intend to get myself involve in his problem. After all, if that's the path he chooses, then let it be. I know him well...if he has set his mind on something, nothing u say can change his mind. So maybe this is what he has to go thru in order to open up his eyes. Some people learn it the hard way and I guess he falls into that category. Meanwhile, I can just be here waiting and see when he will come to his senses. I will always be around for him coz he's my brother and I love him. Duh serasa kaya lagi mengarang indah huahahaa....

Anyway, I'm dead, dead tired today. Yesterday I stayed up late to help Casey find info for her class project. Initially, I thought of finding it and asked her to print everything herself while I just watch on but she's having a test today and I don't want anything to distract her from her test. Still, this project contributes 20% of her final result so it kinda sux. I ended up sleeping at 2am =.= Was dead, dead tired. Luckily when I came back I managed to take a short nap. More than 2 hours actually so it's not that short hehehe....

2 nights ago, my FIL talked about changing his car again. Well, Monex normally allows the shareholders (thx to Wiwin this word) to change their cars every 4 years. Sam himself can only change after 5 years. So, the other night Sam was browsing the net with my FIL and guess what.... my FIL is interested in the new XF Jaguar.

Photobucket

I really can't imagine my FIL in it. I mean, it's just too sporty for a man who is almost 70! Hahaha... Sam bilang ya moga2 jadi beli and moga2 juga buntut2nya dia deh yang pake huahahaha....

And since it's already official, I just want to say congratz to Irene n Ivan, the new couple. I'm just so, so happy for both of them. I can't think of a guy who is more suitable for Irene than Ivan. In fact, I already told Irene awhile back. This are the pics she sent me just now:

Photobucket

Photobucket

She also sent me the one they were in front of Eiffel Tower at night and kissing....

Photobucket

Isn't it the most romantic thing?? Jadi pengen jugaaaa..... no wonder Irene said this will be unforgettable. Hell, how can one forget something this romantic?? I know I won't! Semoga langgeng terus ya Double I hihihi....

No comments: