Friday, April 11, 2008

Alphard's Curtain

The day I will be blogging on regular basis again will probably be next week. Damn... I still got to rush off to print some pics for Casey's goody bags. I'm never ever gonna let the girls have anymore party! Takes too much of my time and money. Even though most of the stuffs are paid by my FIL, but things like snacks and cupcakes are all out of my own money and they don't come cheap =.= Better not go into details with the figures or Ria will faint hehehe....

Our Alphard has curtain installed finally. It's about time! Sam's been talking about it since last year and I was beginning to think that it will never come true. The car was sent to the mechanic on Tuesday and yesterday noon my driver went to get it back. This was how the car looked like before the curtain is there and after:

Photobucket
Before

Photobucket
After - Curtain to the side

Photobucket
After - Curtain closed

It's so much better with the curtains since the weather is getting hot these days. But well, weather has been pretty crazy these couple of days since it will be scorching hot during the daylight but towards the evenings (like today) it pours down heavily.

I was told by Yon that Michael Johns was eliminated from American Idol. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... It's so unfair! They should kick that Kristy Lee Cook off to where she belongs from weeks ago and why Michael Johns can't be at the top 3 is beyond understanding!

I won't be updating anything till Monday I think since tomorrow I will be going out with my FIL, Susan & the kids to Tony Romas for lunch and maybe catch a movie in EX afterwards. Sunday I will be out from morning since that's the day Casey will be celebrating her birthday with her friends. Have a great weekend, guys!

No comments: