Friday, April 4, 2008

CleaneR... Nama Film Bukan MakanaN

I watched "Cleaner" last night starring 2 of my favorite actors; Samuel L. Jackson & Ed Harris. Can't find the poster so I'm going to post the trailer instead.



I think it's a pretty good one even though it's kinda predictable. Ed Harris always plays the bad guy so it's not really difficult for me to guess hehehe... I love Ed Harris's movies and Sam always calls him my "boyfriend" Geez... he's old enough to be my dad hahaha.... Like last night while I was watching, Sam said, "Cih ada yg lagi nontonin pacarnya maen film sampe segitu seriusnya." LOL....

Yesterday noon I have downloaded this new game from 2baksa. It's almost like Cooking Mama in NDS except this one u can play it on PC. I have finished playing Posh Boutique and now I'm onto Cooking Academy. I'm sick of playing Cooking Mama so I'm also getting tired playing Cooking Academy after awhile =.=

I'll be going over to Jelambar to pray after this. Might have to cancel my pedicure appointment with Ikah. Am still deciding what to cook for tonight so I don't think I'm able to chat today.

No comments: