Thursday, April 24, 2008

HeavenLy BrowNieS

Finally my internet connection is back on. It's not FastNet's fault. Anyway, not even sure I was up to blogging yesterday coz my day was totally wrecked. I felt so fucked up yesterday. No words can quite describe it but today, I'm doing so much better. It's a long story and I don't feel like sharing. A couple of years ago, I could blog whatever I want.... but after years of experience, I learnt that some things are better left unsaid or in this case, untold. Not that I'm not honest with my thoughts here.... Let's just say, there was a time I had to tell the world everything I was going thru to get the load off but these days, I'm so good at keeping some things to myself that sometimes I feel I should give myself a pat on the back hahaha.... And what happened yesterday, is just one of the things I want to keep from the world.

Yesterday, I was supposed to have breakfast with Suli in Muara Karang but she was late so she asked me to go ahead without her. I ate Hokkien Mie again and bought back Fried Bee Hoon. On my way back, dropped by Suli's office. Wanted to get the brownies I ordered from her. I arrived about 15 mins earlier than her. She kept apologizing for the failed brownies and she refused when I wanted to pay. So finally, I went home with free brownies. Yay!!!

Been feeling uneasy the whole morning and when I got home, Sam didn't make it any better. I was so pissed with how the whole day turned out and that's when I asked my maid to bring me a slice of brownies. You gotta believe me.... Suli's brownies taste heavenly!!!!! I don't know how to describe. After all, I'm not that good with words like Wiwin is but it is indeed the best brownies I ever eaten. My mood suddenly turned so much better after that first bite. Talking about magic food hahaha... Boleh nih si Suli sering2 salah bikin :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the evening, I went to The Harbour in Ranch Market to buy back dinner. These were what I ordered:

Photobucket

This morning, I went to Pasar Puri to buy some meat and vegetables. I saw the pork stall was selling pork kidneys so I decided to buy since it's been awhile I had it. My mom used to stir-fry them for me and it's one of my favorite dishes.

Bought some pajamas for the kids n me and I spent quite a lot buying tops for us too. I got about 30 tops for us. So happy finally found identical tops again for us to wear hahaha... The woman was asking me how many kids I have and I said 2 and she was confused coz I bought 3 for most of them. I told her one for the mommy hahaha... She said, "Oh iya, mamanya badannya masih muat sih ya pake baju gituan." I replied, "Hehehe...ini mamanya yg ga tau diri." Sam used to complain when I dressed identical with the kids but these days he hardly disapproved. Gua rasa dia 'bo huat' juga ngadepin gua hahaha....

While waiting for Monex's technician to repair the cable, I watched "PS. I Love You".

Photobucket

I really love the book and I was expecting this movie to disappoint me (like Harry Potter) but turns out I was wrong. This is one movie that makes me cry the most. I am feeling really mellow these past few days so this movie is a perfect closure. I can't quite remember how many times I cried. I just think this is soooo romantic.... My eyes were all puffy just as I was about to go and fetch Casey.

We went to Plaza Indonesia as I have to look for birthday present for Kevin (Fenny's son). His birthday is in 2 days' time. We had lunch in Excelso Cafe first. Ordered Lemon Butter Dory:

Photobucket

It's pretty good actually. I took a pretty long time choosing the birthday present. There aren't so many choices when it comes to boys, are they? Next year I'm choosing something like watch or shoes instead. Kids these days have too many toys. Very soon I need to find present for Mony's kids too. Aaarghhhh.... so many birthdays in May. It's killing me n it's making me broke. But like what Ria said, "Kita kan genk tajir jadi ga ada istilah bangkrut laaar." Hahaha...

Straight went to meet up with Fenny to give the present before going to BBS to fetch Cecil. She has cello practice today so she stayed back till 5pm. Came home and cooked the pork kidney. This is how it looks like:

Photobucket

Yon & Ria were wondering what it looks like so I posted this. I don't think many people will like it....just like liver, you know. It's however one of the yummiest dish according to me ^.^

No comments: