Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SaPo Nasi TaLas

Went to Pasadena this morning to return the Disney princess toys. Argued my way out and finally they gave me Rp 300K discount hehe... Not bad. Then I went to Shiseido in TA for facial. It's been months since I last had my facial. Before fetching the kids, I went to Little Penang for lunch. I ate this new menu called Sapo Nasi Talas Tahu Seafood out of curiosity:

Photobucket

It tastes kinda weird coz it has pieces of taro inside the rice. Yikes! I think taro is best in cakes or in steamed buns....

Didn't do anything much. Felt pretty bored with life these days. I think it's because I'm deprived of shopping for quite awhile. Maybe I just need to shop till I drop.

Yesterday morning I met up with an old friend, Fang2, from GS Fame in Coffee Beans Plaza Senayan. The last time I saw her was probably before I was married and that was more than 10 years ago! Geez.... Time passes really fast. Fang2 still looks the same like how I remembered her. We talked till 11am. That's when I had to back home to get Casey's lunch for her.

Yesterday evening, I cooked these for dinner:

Photobucket

I'm not cooking anything today though. I guess my enthusiasm was just a phase hahaha... I get so lazy thinking about cooking these days. Sam's already complaining =.=

No comments: