Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Miss PMS



Finally, after all this time.... This is the 1st time I beat Yon & Suli in watching in a movie hehehe.... Yeah, "The Forbidden Kingdom" was the movie I watched in EX Premiere just now with Sam n the kids. For me, I prefer it to "Three Kingdoms" coz it's less heavier n less brutal. Like any normal Jackie Chan's movies, there's a lighter side of it as well. There's this actress named Yifei Lui who played as Golden Sparrow. She's really pretty. Overall, I think it's a great movie.

Before watching the movie, we went to have lunch in Imperial Treasure. I must remember never to order fried rice from a Chinese restaurant ever again coz everytime I eat it, I feel sick =.= The cinema was very cold today and Cecil was only wearing a short-sleeved tee so like usual, Sam blamed it on me. After the movie, we went down to one of the shop coz Sam was persistent in buying Cecil a jacket. I was shocked when I saw the price. Can u believe it costs around Rp 1,5 mill for a jacket? That's effin' expensive!!!! I told Sam not to buy coz I just think it's bloody stupid to waste that amount on a jacket which brand I haven't even heard of. I said might as well just get her a long-sleeved tee or something which is less expensive but Sam kept saying it's okay. Almost Rp 3,3 mill was spent on 2 jackets.... and u think I am the spendthrift one? Geez... I was fuming mad even though it wasn't my money he was using. Even more mad when he kept saying stuffs like "Justrunya laen kali lu inget bawain jaket ato kaos tangan panjangnya." I specifically reminded Cecil that the cinema is going to be cold but she was the one who was stubborn and didn't want to wear something over her tee and what now.... I am the one to be blamed? And who the fuck tell him to buy those jackets? It's not like I didn't warn him about the price. He kept saying it's okay, it's okay and in the end, point his finger at me for making him spend that much. Aaargh!!! Guys are so much pain in the ass. He did realize he was wrong to blame it on me and tried to make it up by saying something funny. Of course it's not my fault!! I will think a hundred times before I spend Rp 1,5 mill on a jacket I don't even know what makes it so expensive. If it's DKNY or Calvin Klein and I like them, I will buy in a heart beat but this.... pffft.....

Sam went back alone coz he had to go to the warehouse to meet up with Tedja. We didn't go home straight. I bought "The Warlords" original DVD since I haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet. I also bought this cute tee by David & Goliath:

Photobucket

Cute eh?? Yon told me that they even have fake ones for this. How absurd!!! I looked at the website earlier and I intend to buy this one if they have it in store:

Photobucket

So me kaaaaaaaan??? Hihihi....

Had dessert in Death by Chocolate. I ordered the Nutty Banana:

Photobucket

It's good.... Anything with banana is GOOD!!!

I see Ria has made a list about Yon n Yon in turn has also made a list about Suli. They are really hilarious and I found out a couple of things I didn't know. This is fun. Suli was saying she wanted to make a list about me and I remembered that I did make a list about myself 3 years ago. I was supposed to make 100 like Mona then but I was stuck at 50. When everyone has done with the tagging, maybe I will make mine to 100. After all, like the ladies said, there are so many things they could write about me hahaha....

No comments: