Thursday, April 17, 2008

Look-Alike Meter



I tried this before but using a different picture. I think Casey got the same answer but Cecil's one was a bit different. She was equally like Sam n me last time. Casey is so gonna get mad if she sees this again hehe... Last time when I tried it out and told her the answer, she demanded that I tried it again using another pic. She wanted the Look-alike Meter to read out that she looks more like me coz everyone says she resembles me more than Sam and Cecil is always the one who people said looks like her father.

Anyway, since it's just the start of the day, nothing much to blog about. Last night watched "American Idol" on Star World. This week it's Mariah's week. I was thinking to myself how the hell the guys were gonna pull that off but to my surprise, the guys were exceptionally good. Better than the ladies. Brooke was really bad last night. I'm not a fan of Mariah as a person but I think her voice is legendary and when it's the ladies singing her songs, you can't help but compare them to Mariah and they are certainly not on her level yet. I think David Archuleta & Jason Castro was great but I have to agree with the judges, David Cook stands out the most. He's born to be a star even though like what Irene said, he looks a little bit obnoxious. But still, who knows who will get kick out. Michael Johns' elimination was a shocker enough. Please, please no more surprises this week.

No comments: