Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cogito Ergo Sum

Phew.... what a tiring day for me =.= I won't have that much time to come online to chat till Casey's bday party is over I guess. This morning, fetched Susan at around 9am again and we reached Mangga Dua too early thus we walked around first. She showed me this shop she normally goes to to buy fake branded stuffs. I am honest therefore I tell u, I am brand-minded. If u are a friend, u would have known since u can't possibly know me lesser than what my enemies know hehehe.... But I'm not that brand maniac till I know how to differentiate the real from the fake (after all, I hardly dwell around Mangga Dua and I never really inspect fake goods). The Gucci they sell though are almost as real as the original. I was like "Damn... that wallet looks exactly like mine!" But then again, I'm not tempted. Like I said, if I can't afford, I'd rather not use fake it. That's just my motto. Who cares if others use. Even though Susan uses fake Bottega it doesn't mean that changes my opinion of her. Anyway, if u have the style, people won't doubt whether your bag is original or not. Some are just born with style if u know what I mean. And it's not like I really care whether u can afford one or not even though I know many people out there who make it their business how other people spend money. I'd rather spend my time wisely.....like finding new recipe from the net and thinking what to cook to make Sam happy.

Anyway, I was out almost the whole day. From Mangga Dua we straight away went to fetch Casey and then off to TA for Casey's skating lesson. Dropped Susan home and came home for awhile since my driver had to fetch Cecil's tutor from Puri. She told me she has to take a public transport to my place since her car is still being repaired by the mechanic. I offered to fetch her. When Rani has come, Casey and I went over to my MIL's house. I think I'm her favorite DIL at the moment since she's been complaining about David's wife. Even when she came back from the States, she only bought her 1 bag while she got me that many things. It's sad seeing her feel unwanted so I went over to talk with her. I'm happy our relationship has improved over the years. Remember last time when I used to complain about her? .... well, she's just so different now. It's true MIL can sometimes be a nightmare to all of us but I think I'm lucky that my MIL's attitude has changed for the better towards me. After all, she's like a substitute mom for me. So don't say things like, "I wish I don't have a MIL" coz she comes in the package when u decide to get married. I think a little misunderstanding and a little fury adds spice to your marriage. Well, unless of course if your MIL doesn't dote on u or she has passed away even before u married your hubby, it's a different case. U miss out a fun part of your marriage hehehe..... For me, I think I'm really happy with my life at the moment. Not everything is perfect....but my kind of lifestyle is more than I had imagined it to be. From now on, I'm going to hold on to the motto : cogito ergo sum ( I think, therefore I am). Yes, positive thinking....always positive thinking hehehe...


No comments: