Monday, April 28, 2008

CiLantro Sux!

My weekend this time went by just so-so although I did have fun on Saturday shopping hehehe.... Yesterday was totally ruined.

On Saturday, FIL decided not to go out with us at the last minute so the kids n I went to Sumire to have lunch. After going there for so many times, I finally got a chance to take a pic hahaha... Well, this is how the restaurant is like:

Photobucket

I wanted to eat the Kobe Beef again so I ordered it....of course after asking Sam if it's okay with him (since he's the one paying). These are the food:

Photobucket

It was a great feast and the bill was crazy too hahaha...

After that, kids and I went to Zara. They are having new collection and the kids' section is also full of new clothes. I bought 2 tops which are identical with the kids.

Then sent Cecil to Bina Bangsa. Since Casey n I still had more than a hour to kill, I decided to go to TA. Went to Zara again. This time I bought more tops for myself. Casey was the one who helped me choose them. Lastly, went to Guess where I bought a pair of shorts and a birthday present for Suli. These were my shopping :

Photobucket

The two blouses on the left just below the colorful shorts from Zara are the ones identical with the kids. As for the denim high waist shorts, it's from Guess. Kids said the shorts look weird but I love it hehehe....

So I got carried while shopping and ended up 10 mins late for the school concert. Didn't matter though coz Cecil's turn was about 10 mins after my arrival. The hall was so dark that I barely can take any pics. This is the best I managed to take:

Photobucket

Yesterday, we didn't go to my dad's house. We wanted to have lunch in The Great Duck King but we totally forgot about the "No Car Day" so we were caught in a jam outside Kyoei Prince. We didn't realize then that we weren't allowed to go to Thamrin. When we saw the police blocked the road, I looked at the calendar in my phone and realized that it was the last Sunday of the month. Damn.... We ended up eating in Cilantro in Wisma BNI 46. Let me tell u.... it will be my last time eating there. The place was so packed and the service was freaking lousy. It took us 15 mins before a waiter came to take our order. They don't have any clams ( I was hoping to eat kerang bambu) so I settled for scallops instead but cooked in a similar way as the kerang bambu in Duck King. Let me tell me.... it was awful =.= The scallop was so chewy...not as soft and tender as the one in Pier 9. It took me 5 whole minutes to finally swallow the food! My jaws were tired from all the chewing and Casey just refused to eat hers so I ended up eating hers as well =.= I left there feeling really sick.

We went to Plaza Indonesia (by then the road has opened up already) where Sam bought himself some shirts from Verde. What happened after that, I don't feel like telling again. What I can say is that it made me pissed off but well, I'm over that now. I guess eating in stupid Cilantro played a big part in messing my mood!

No comments: