Friday, May 30, 2008

Waiting For HancocK

I just realized Will Smith will have a new movie coming out in July... just a couple of days before kids are back to school (hopefully). This trailer is freaking awesome!!



And Kungfu Panda is also coming out soon I heard. So many new movies to look forward to. BTW, this afternoon just before I went to Puri Mall, Fenny & Mony came over to bring the thank you gifts. Can u believe Mony actually gives a Monopoly set for each of the kids so they got 2 sets. If I don't remember wrongly, I bought one a couple of years ago for the kids and it cost around Rp 200K....and she actually present each child with one of this.... just imagine her spending the money freaked me out. Yeah I'm a pretty cheapskate when it comes to stuffs like that....

Went to Puri Mall and bought tickets for Nim's Island.

Photobucket

It's an okay movie but kids love it since it's filled with adventure. Reached home at 7.30pm.

Sam forgot to leave his Standard Chartered Platinum card with me. So I can only cross my fingers and hope that we won't run out of Indiana Jones tickets on Sunday.He's in Purwokerto as of this morning and will only return tomorrow noon. On Monday he will leave for Menado again for a week. This will be the 1st time we are apart for that long. The factory he built in Menado will be ready soon for your info. He's really excited about it. I just pray that his business will bring result very soon. Sam said by next year everything will be so much easier.

Counting down the days till I see my best friend, Amy, in Singapore. I miss her so damn much. I miss Singapore food too. It's funny how I used to think the food tasted awful all the time I was studying there and now I'm actually missing it.

Before the clock strikes 12, wishing Yon a Happy Birthday again. Knowing you has been a blessing ^.^

No comments: