Thursday, May 8, 2008

MaiDs LeavinG agaiN

I'm not over with my rants yet. 2 of my old maids are going back too. Well, one has gone back yesterday and the other one will be leaving on Saturday, leaving me with 3 new maids. I'm not sure if I'm able to go out this weekend or not. I feel uncomfortable leaving the house with the new maids. If u see lesser updates this past few weeks, from next week on it will be worse. Aaargh.... and I hate the fact that Casey can't, or won't in her case, try to get along with the maids. She is not as friendly as Cecil and that makes it harder for me to have my own time. I have to do everything myself these days. It's so, so frustrating.

Yesterday I was at my wits' end. My head was pounding from the lack of sleep due to watching "Apocalypto". I was already sleepy when Sam decided to watch it but that movie really kept me up till the end. It was really gross but I think it's a brilliant movie. So, staying home yesterday morning was out of the question for me. At 10.30am, I left for PS. These were the stuffs I got from Sogo:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Done shopping, I went to Din Tai Fung to have lunch. It was time to fetch Casey by the time I finished eating. Late noon, I went to Carrefour to buy some groceries and dinner. Only reached at around 7pm =.=

No comments: