Friday, May 30, 2008

Olivia's Kitchen

I've only stop writing for hardly a week yet and already so many people are wondering why I haven't blogged. Hehehe... This is going to be really short by the way. Not something you expect to read after being absent for days. Next week though, I'll blog as normal again. I feel so loved being missed by so many people. Hehehe....

Anyway, this past week was exams' week so nothing much to tell you. On Wednesday, I went to Suli's office and got the cupcakes I ordered from her.

Photobucket

There are 2 boxes actually and the other one was decorated in purgu so I don't want to post it here. Looks almost the same as this box though except one is with blueberry fillings and the other one is chocolate. Banana cupcakes...yum2 ^.^

On the same day, I changed my N82 to.... N82 again hahahaha.... This time it's black in color. I haven't taken any pic of it so in case you are curious, just google it.

That's about it. One of my new maids will be out tomorrow due to too much stress from my FIL's ranting I guess. Damn.... I wish the old ones come back. Life is so much easier with them around. Well, at least my ears feel safer then hahaha....

One funny news I got from Irene is that a couple of days ago, my 'best friend' viewed her in FS. Susah emang kalo jadi seleb ya si Irene.... uda ga aktif pun masih suka dicari2 beritanya huahahaha....

By the way, the other day as I was browsing one of the sites on celebrities, came upon this trailer and kids n I are looking forward to watch it this September.



Beverly Hills Chihuahua.... Jot it down on your calendar, guys!!!

And one last thing before I go, you friends who have friends residing in States (this applies to my 'best friend' too), a new bakery has opened. Her cookies are awesome... and her stuffs get raving reviews. So, don't hesitate to order from her... NOW!!! Go, get your phone and dial the number!!!

No comments: