Tuesday, May 6, 2008

CeciL's TurN

The nightmare isn't over yet. Cecil's the one down with fever today. Just when I thought everything is going to be better after yesterday. Casey has recovered. But last night, Cecil was shivering just when I was about to sleep. That was about 11pm. I gave her pamol and had to wait since she normally perspired after eating the medicine. It was at 12am when I finally got to sleep. At almost 3am, I suddenly woke up. Looked at Cecil who was sleeping next to me and she was shivering again. Took her temperature. It was 38.7 celsius this time so I gave her another pamol to take since it's been almost 4 hours since she last took it. I had to stay up till around 4 after that guarding the cool compress over her head. Aaargh.... It's like everyone's taking turn to fall sick. Hopefully, I am not the next one. I'm so going on a demo if I don't get something this Mother's Day. Hahaha... Nah just kidding.

So today, I sent Casey to school around 6.30am. Came home to find Cecil's temperature rose once more so I had to put the cold compress on her forehead. We left for Omni International Hospital at around 9.45am. It's situated in Serpong and it's our first time there. Normally, we would go to Dr Jani in Graha but his new schedule in Graha is only after 5pm and we didn't want to wait that long to let the doctor check on her. Who knows what time we'll end up going home today if we insisted on going to Graha.

The hospital is really clean and spacious but well, all new hospitals are like that, aren't they? Nurses were all really friendly too and downright polite. Give them a year or two and they will all have attitudes hehehe... This is the waiting area :

Photobucket

We didn't have to wait too long either. Just a boy before us. Considering of going there for kids' appointments from now onwards.

Didn't go anywhere again today. Fenny came over just now to give us some bread, a Disney Princess glass and a Hello Kitty calculator. Since kids aren't using it, I'm claiming it as mine hehehe... It's so cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

BTW, major news. My daughter is having her 1st period. On Saturday to be exact. I almost faint when she first told me that. I mean, wow... she's not even 11 yet! I had mine when I was 12. I was pretty scared at that time but luckily Cecil is taking it pretty well. I guess when she hears too many stories from her friends, it helps her to get prepared. Let's hope Cecil will be back to school by Thursday. Can't afford to be sick this month. They will be having their exams in 2 weeks' time. Which means what? Lesser time for me to come online.

Another thing that got me upset was the electric bill =.= I normally have to pay Rp 2 mill (more or less around that) for the monthly bill but yesterday when I went to BCA atm, I was shocked to know I was charged Rp 3,6 mill. That's so absurd! Damn PLN! Sometimes they like to undercharge us but they will add the excess amount to one of the month's bill like what happens this month. Petrol sux too. It's almost Rp 9K/liter. Aaaarggghhhhh..... Everything is so freaking expensive these days =.= As if I'm not troubled enough, my maid called up yesterday morning to tell me that she's not coming back. Have to look for new maids now.

One happy thing about this week is that I found out Citibank has paid back the administration fee it charged me. Sam put the money my FIL gave me for my time deposit in Citibank and last month, from 19th to 27th March, I was supposed to have about Rp 800K for my interest. When I went to Citibank ATM to check, was confused that it only has Rp 550K. Was wondering where the other Rp 250K went to so I called up Citibank. I was told by the customer service that as long as my savings is under Rp 500 mill, I will be charged Rp 250K every month for the administration fee. I went berserk. Complained to Sam about it. This is why it's important to have a hubby who is good in arguing his way out of everything hehehe.... So this morning when I got my Citibank's statement printout, I was happy to see that the Rp 250K is back in ^.^

No comments: