Friday, May 9, 2008

More ShoppinG

One more day before my maid goes back. I already have 3 more but they are all new. Luckily they are hardworking so it makes the teaching loads easier. It really gets on my nerves when I get stubborn ones or the plain dumb ones or even the ones who always spend their time whoring with the construction guys or the 'hansip'. Whoring in this means, flirting at all times. I'm glad that I never encounter anyone that has irritated me till I have to scream at her. Well, only once when I was staying in Sunter. That was the one and only time. It's a long story. Anyway, I'm feeling a wee bit better today. I'll worry about other stuffs when the time comes hehehe....

This morning, Sam asked my driver to send him to the office so I tagged along as I wanted to go to Plaza Indonesia. I wanted to look for a smaller purse where I can use with the CD sling bag Sam bought me a couple of months back. Went into Prada and a small purse costs around Rp 4 mill. Too pricey so I went out again. Went to Debenhams to look for birthday presents for Mony's kids. Didn't find any that I think they will like. It's frustrating isn't it when u want to buy for someone who already has everything??? Aargh... Wanted to look for kids' clothes in Zara. Thought I might find something pretty there. Guess what? I'm the one ended up with clothes hahaha... These were what I bought:

Photobucket

I really, really like the pink and black & white checkered bustiers. As for the cardigans, I bought 2 of different colors since it's quite cheap. Only Rp 140K. From there I went to the Mickey store. Everything is on 30% discount. Here goes my shopping:

Photobucket

I simply love the skirt. It has a Mickey's face staring right at you. Then before fetching Casey, I went to the Food Hall to have lunch by myself. I ate in Sushi Nobu (or Nubo?? Can't remember...) and ordered the Chicken Soyu Kim Chee Ramen. It's yummy. I bought Chicken Teriyaki for Casey too and it's also very delicious.

Tomorrow I will be bringing the kids to Dr Noto. It's time for Cecil to put on braces and I'm going there to consult with the dentist about it. My FIL will be going with us while Sam has to go to the warehouse. We'll be having dinner tomorrow with him though instead of Sunday (I wanted to eat on Sunday actually since it's Mother's Day but Sam has plans with his friends to watch soccer in MU Cafe).

Talking about Mother's Day, the other day when I went to Plaza Senayan, I passed by Prada and saw this handbag that I like. Told Sam about it and he asked me to ask the price. When I told him about it, he said, "Go ahead and buy it for your Mother's Day present." But then I changed my mind. I mean, face it. I have to throw out some bags to make room for the Prada if I buy it and I'm still not willing to part with any of my bags. So I told Sam to keep the money and give it to me during our June trip to Genting. Yes, I'm going Genting and SG in mid June. Sam wanted to take a cruise from HK at first but I reminded him of his promise to us that we are going to Japan end of the year. That's why he changed to Genting instead hehehe.... I don't mind... I will settle for ALMOST anywhere as long as I get out of Jakarta.

BTW, do u guys know about Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 that is soon-to-be-released??? It's uber cool! Now I'm not sure which phone to get. N96 or Xperia X1.

Photobucket

No comments: