Sunday, May 4, 2008

DisneY on Ice

Okay, I think I'm going to have sore throat soon. 2 of my maids have gone home so I'm left with just 2. This certainly has been a really bad week for me =.=

On Thursday, met up with Ayink, her hubby and her daughter in Puri Mal. Ria & Wito joined us about 15 mins afterwards. We were later joined by Ayink's friends. Little Shirlyn is really cute and she always gives that cute grin whenever she sees Wito. Very adorable. We didn't stay for long coz Shirlyn is down with cold and had to go back. Meanwhile, Wito, Ria & me went to Starbucks to sit down and chat. Kids n I went back at around 2pm.

We were supposed to watch "Ironman" but Sam's office boy bought the wrong tickets. We wanted to watch in Premiere but he bought us the tickets for the Studio XXI. In the end, Sam cancelled it. We went to fetch Sam at around 5pm and we had dinner in The Grand Duck King in Grand Indonesia.

On Friday, Casey already showed signs of fever but she insisted on watching Disney on Ice. Sam was down with fever too so he stayed at home. Around 2pm, kids and I left for PRJ. It was just an okay show. Nothing too impressive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos are mostly blurred. Still don't know how to take moving objects and it's frustrating. The show ended at 5.15pm. We got caught in a bad traffic on our way home. Still had to bring Casey to the Dr Jani. It was a long wait and when finally it was her turn, her temperature was already 39 degree celsius. I couldn't stay awake anymore that night coz I was dead tired. Akhirnya cuman tempelin Hansaplast kompres ke jidat si Casey gara2 uda ga kuat bergadang. The night before I had to sleep at 3pm taking care of both Casey and Sam at the same time.

As for yesterday and today, we all stayed home the whole day. Sam is always cranky when he's home too long so basically, my weekend is pretty unpleasant. I mean with 2 of my maids gone back, it's been pretty stressful for all of us. Especially me. My mood's been so unstable. I was awaken last night at 3am again coz Casey had another fever. I tell u, this weekend I hardly smile at all which is a very rare moment for me.

I managed to change another skin today. I know it's not everyone's favorite color (terutama buat Ria dkk n me ^.^) but I just am tempted coz the color is so soft. I go bananas over soft colors. Need to get ready for bed now. Hopefully, Casey will not be having anymore fever tonight.

No comments: