Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Purgu Tee

Tuesday's been a really frustrating day for me. It's a long story but it's enough to make me shout and cry at the same time. And it's all because of my FIL. I wish I didn't have to put on a fake smile coz it's so hard to do so but on the other hand, blame it on my parents who teach me to always be polite to older people. Sometimes I think being fake is necessary... after all u are not living in a world where it revolves just around u. Most of all, I did it because I try to avoid a fight with Sam as much as possible.

After Cecil's tuition, we went to Senayan City with my FIL. Reached there at 2.30pm. We had lunch in Angus House.

Photobucket
The Appetizer

The extreme left is fish...pretty good actually. Next to it is made of pumpkin... pretty bland... after that is the eggplant...not bad too and the last one is prawn which is just so-so.

Photobucket

Cecil with her pumpkin soup. Casey and I skipped the part. Cecil said it's great but just looking at the color it's enough to spoil my appetite. Next came the salad which is pretty good although it's only lettuce and nothing else. This is the main course:

Photobucket

Forgot what's the name of it but it's not the normal one I ordered. It's much tender. Last but not least was the dessert:

Photobucket

Top is Pumpkin Creme Brulee, Mango Mousse and Banana Cake. They are all delicious.

Kids went to TGA to buy books later on and we headed home around 5pm.

Yesterday I stayed home most of the time so there's nothing to share actually. Just that I went to Sate Khas Senayan to buy dinner yesterday evening. This was what I had:

Photobucket

One of the new menus in there. It's called Nasi Pepes. When I opened the banana leaf, it looks like this:

Photobucket

It looks a bit better than it taste.

Dropped by my MIL's place to get the souvenirs she bought for us. The kids got an overcoat each which looks like this:

Photobucket

As for me, I got a big, big hat to cover all my face I think LOL Here's a model who willingly pose it for me:

Photobucket

I'm not even sure when will I ever wear it hahaha... Not to forget the shotglasses:

Photobucket

As for today, it's one of those best days, u know. Started my morning watching Championship finals and my favorite team, MU wins! Yeah!!! Followed by Irene telling me David Cook is the new American Idol. That tops it up. I've been rooting for Cook ever since Michael Johns was eliminated from the show. I don't care how good Archuleta was last night. I only care that Cook can sing all kinds of songs.... be it slow, rock or just about anything...whereas Archuleta is too boring. Only mellow songs fit him well even though I must say I do admire his voice. I don't hate him. I like him too... just that I like Cook a wee bit more hehehe....

Dropped by stuffs to Suli's office today since she is the one who will be sending to one of the buyers from Sweet Sale. We've collected around Rp 720K altogether. Not bad in my opinion ^.^

This morning when I was about to head out, I specifically told my maid to pack a long-sleeved tee and a pair of long pants for Casey since she'll have her skating lesson today. Was dumbfounded when turned out she packed the top part of pajamas, leggings (which is already too small for Casey) and to make matters worse, she also put my eyemask inside the bag along with the clothes. I was so mad but I didn't know whether to get angry or laugh at my maid. Aaargh.... I ended up buying a new tee and leggings for Casey in MTA.

Went to Zara and bought this purgu (a new name Irene thought of since we all hate to say out the color aloud be it in English or Indonesian) tee.

Photobucket

Not to forget bought Eclairs and Blueberry Muffins from Breadtalk. The eclairs are yummy! I really, really lurve it.

Photobucket

Came home to find that Irene's dad had already sent over the Pastel Tutup I ordered. Ate it right away:

Photobucket

It's the best!!!!

No comments: