Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's DaY

It's a wonderful day for me overall. Starting with my kids who made me Mother's Day cards. Not as sweet as last year but to me, their thoughts are much, much more valuable than any presents in the world. I couldn't stop laughing when I read what Cecil wrote in the card though. You will know why as soon as you see it.

Photobucket
From Casey

This is the closer version of what the card reads:

Photobucket

Photobucket
From Cecil

LMAO.... Have a long-lasting life huahahahha.... This reminds me of movies on Emperors of China where their subjects always say "皇上, 萬歲, 萬歲, 萬萬歲" (Huang Shang, wan sui, wan sui, wan wan sui) meaning they wished the emperor to live for 10,000 years. Yeah, that's how I felt Cecil meant when I read that sentence hehehe...

Casey also gave me this small box which she said for me to put my rings =.=

Photobucket Photobucket

She actually bought it some months ago for herself but I guess she has no use of it now so she's giving it to me hehehe.... It really tickles me what kids do to please you. I remembered last year October while we were in Gold Coast. I bought a magazine and there's this free purse that came along with it. It looks pretty and it's not like the normal cheap purse u get from Indonesian magazines. Anyway, Casey asked if I want it and I said 'no'. She asked me if she could have it and thinking she wanted it to put her money (she's a purse freak as well as shoes freak) so I gave it to her. Then came that fateful day when we were in Sydney and it was my MIL's birthday. Casey gave my MIL that purse as a present without feeling guilty. Hahaha... And she's so proud of her present that sometimes when my MIL left it lying around, Casey will bring the purse to her and said, "Popo, ini dompetnya. Kok uda dikasih ga disimpen sih? Ini kan Casey yg kasih. Kenapa...kenapa? Popo ga suka ya?" My MIL smiled and teased her, "Kok Casey kasihnya yg gratisan sih?" She replied with a slightly hurt expression, "Tapi kan Casey yang kasih. Kok popo uda dikasih masih mau milih2 sih? Masih bagus Casey kasih.... cc aja ga kasih kan?" We would all crack up.

Okay, back to present. Last evening, Ria came over and dropped 2 packets of keripik balado from Annie. They are so, so yummy.

Photobucket

Trims banget ya Nie ^.^

As for today, I finally went to my dad's place after being absent for 2 weeks. Saw Ivan there. He looks different now. It pains me to see him in this condition but like I said, he's an adult. He has to wake up and do what's right. I just hope that day will come soon. I sms Lie Yong 2 nights ago telling her that I would like her to treat me indifferently if that's not too much to ask. I don't want our relationship to be awkward just because she's no more with Ivan. She replied saying that she has wanted to sms me for quite sometime but she's just afraid I would not want her in my life anymore. She also said that she missed me and the kids. It really broke my heart =.= I really care and love her like a sis I never have. I wish God will give her the strength and hopefully find a man who is really worthy of her. It's not even my problem but I felt like I'm responsible for her pain =.=

Sam, kids & I went to EX Premiere to watch "Iron Man" at 2.50pm. It was a fantabulous movie. We all thoroughly enjoy it and Robert Downey Jr is such a hunk in there. Sam told me that if u have a BCA Platinum card, u can watch in Premiere for free! I don't know they limit the tickets to how many but that's what Sam heard when he went to buy the tickets on Friday night. Today when we were there, the place was fully packed. It was crazy. It's like whichever way u walk, u are bound to bump into someone.

And this evening, I got a sweet surprise when Suli came over. Yesterday when I asked her why is she coming, she just told me she's dropping by the souvenir she bought from Malaysia and this tee which she wanted to give me for quite sometime but never found the time to do so. Was really surprised though when she came into the room, she was carrying a cake. I asked her what's the occasion and she told me the cake is for Mother's Day from her, Cing2, Ria & Yon. I was really, really touched to the core. Right after Suli went back, I opened up the box, sliced the cake and eat it. Heavenly! And the cake is soooo pretty. Ria requested that I take a pic of me eating the cake so here are the pics:

Photobucket

Yipee....another 2 to add to my collection of shot glasses. The words in the tee is also so, so cute which of course I just have to show it off :P Thanks ya temen2..... Thanks for the sweet thought ^.^

Time for bed now.....

No comments: