Saturday, May 10, 2008

EyeinG at Roberto CavaLLi's SunglasseS

It was a pretty torturing day for us today. We left home at 11am for the dentist. The traffic in Tomang was really bad and we reached Dr Noto's place at almost 1pm. Crazy. Not only that but we had to wait another 1 hour for our turn. Dr Noto said Cecil has to wait another 1-2 years before she puts on braces since it will take longer time for her if she puts it on now. As for Casey's, the holes in her back teeth were pretty bad due to too much sweets. It's so frustrating coz even though I don't allow her to eat sweets, her friends in school sometimes give them to her. Aaarghhh....

Kids wanted to have lunch in Pepper Lunch so we all went to Pepper Lunch with my FIL in Plaza Indonesia. Yes, this week I will be there for 3 consecutive days. Tomorrow I will be there again to watch "Iron Man" (YES...FINALLY!!!) Anyway, in Pepper Lunch I tried the new menu Chicken Teriyaki Set. It was pretty good actually but I was so damn full when we got out of that restaurant. Kids went to Cold Rock to buy ice cream and later, after Cecil checked her eyesight in Optik Seis, we went to Food Hall again where the kids bought some bread. Can u believe it??? I wonder if their tummies are made of rubber. It's like they can never stop eating!

I was looking at the brochure from Plaza Indonesia earlier and found the Roberto Cavalli's sunglasses I've been looking for. Well, not exactly like the one I posted before that was worn by Scarlett Johansson. The initial RC on the sides are still studded with Swarovski crystals though. Just that it's of different model.

Photobucket

They come in 4 different colors and the pearl white is the one I like the most. Torn between Tenaro and Adrasto actually. This is how Adrasto model looks like:

Photobucket

They also come in 4 different patterns. 3 of them are dominated by brown though. Adrasto isn't studded with Swarovski crystals though. So many things on my wish list now =.=

Thanks to Suli for sharing a new site to download games hehehe... Now I have something to keep me happy ^.^

No comments: