Thursday, May 15, 2008

A sonG abouT WomeN theSe daYs

Fenny told me last night that since I'm a Hokkien (which I'm very proud of) I should listen to this Hokkien song in Imeem. So today, I put time aside to listen to it. It's actually from the song "Lemon Tree" but the lyrics are nothing like it. Hahaha... It's so freaking funny and it's pretty true actually. Yon and Wiwin should listen to this in case you both haven't. As for Ria or Suli, you both can ask whichever 3 of us to translate it tomorrow hahaha....



Yesterday, Fenny came over to drop me some fried bananas which she bought from Pistales. They are pretty good. I prefer the one with cheese instead of chocolate.

Photobucket

And this morning, I went to Muara Karang to eat the most delicious Bihun Goreng Medan (quoted from Suli)

Photobucket

Am too tired to blog. Will rant more about today's dinner tomorrow.

No comments: