Sunday, March 2, 2008

Suli's New ApartmenT

Left the house at 9.45am for Ertien's Salon. Today, I used my FIL's driver and it took like forever to reach our destination coz we kept taking the wrong turns hehe... I never really paid attention on how to get there even though I've been there for like dozens of times. I had to drop Casey in her friend's house first before going to Ertien's Salon.

I had my hair cut a little again at the sides coz I am getting pissed at how I have to keep them tidy all the time. I guess hair that requires blowing isn't cut out for me. Anyway, I had to wait for Cecil while I chit chat with Ertien. After awhile, Ertien was kept busy at the cashier counter and I just sat waiting for Cecil. Was really sleepy that I almost dozed off a couple of times. When it was 1.30pm, I asked the driver to fetch Casey and we left the place while my maid waited on Cecil to finish having her hair done.

Kinda confused on how to get to Suli's apartment. We took a wrong turn into Apartment Tanjung Medit 1. The security guard was kind enough to tell us how to get to Medit 2. The place is definitely better looking than Medit 1. The old one looks kinda worn and low class while Medit 2 gives that classy feeling when you first reached the entrance. Maybe because it's new but well, imo, apartment with too many shops down below just don't appeal that much to me. Kinda make the place looks cheap....like the sort of places where filthy rich guys keep their mistresses. Just like the one Sam's cousin, Selvy, is residing in Sunter. No, she's not a mistress. I'll answer that before u guys jump to the conclusion hehe...

Asked my driver to take out the cooking stove and rice cooker that we all chip in to buy for Suli and Nasi Bogana. Actually, we wanted to order tumpeng coz I think it's more suitable for housewarming party but since only a couple of us can make it, we ended up ordering Nasi Bogana. I was greeted at the lobby by Suli & Susan. Am so happy to see Susan there. She really slims down a lot since the last time I saw her and her baby. When was that? A couple of months ago I think.

When we entered the apartment, Ria and Gina were already inside. The apartment is small but it's really comfy. She doesn't have much stuffs yet but well, I guess if I'm living alone, I don't need other stuffs except a bed for me to sleep in. I was starving already and we all sat down on the carpet to eat the Nasi Bogana. It taste yummy. Thanks to Fenny who recommended the place to me.

Cing2 came after we were all done eating and Cecil arrived 15 mins after that. Susan had to go home earlier as her babysitter doesn't stay over. I wonder how her baby looks like now. BTW, it's Susan's birthday already today. Suli will be buying a birthday cake for her and I'm chipping in as well. Just need to find a time to have lunch with her to give her the birthday present. Sadly, forgot to take a pic while Susan was still around. Only remembered when Gina was about to go home.

Photobucket

I couldn't stay too long so Cing2 and I left the apartment at 4.30pm. Took this pic from outside as we were waiting for the lift :

Photobucket

We went to Puri Mall first where I bought some stuffs from Ace Hardware before going home.

Will be going to the movies with Sam and the kids tomorrow (hopefully). BTW, I forgot to mention that I bought 2 Bebe tops while I was in Pacific Place yesterday. These are my 2 tops:

Photobucket

Sam is planning on making another wardrobe just for himself. If that really happens, he said I'm getting his current wardrobe. Can't wait for the day to come.

No comments: